The site has been moved to a new server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The site has been moved to a new server

Dan has moved the site to a new server today so that is why the site was down for brief periods throughout the day. I anticipate some tweaks will be needed this week so hang in there and be patient as we make this move. I can already tell how much faster the pages load so I am pretty excited. Plus, I save a little bit of money, as well.

Anyone else notice that the site is faster?

Any issues that you see?

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Yes, a lot faster at my end :-)
    Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

I thought so too - especially at this time because between 1am and 3am this mother fucker would hang pages for YEARS around 20 and 30 seconds. Nothing is hanging right now. Everything is loading very, very quickly.

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Moving from spinning disk to SSD is really what has made it much faster.
        Official Web Designer of Intensemuscle.com :peace:

Advocate for Socially Relevant Search Engine -http://theenginuity.com

Comment

Yes, much, much better.
          My intro thread: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=49855

Comment

I think I've noticed a difference. Going from my phone most the time I usually think pages loading slowly is simply my wifi connection (which is garbage, thanks comcast) or my data.

Will have to pay more attention to this.

True Nutrition Discount: SRC745
            *2006 USAPL Washington State Powerlifting Championships- 1st, 14-16 age-148lb class -2nd Men's Open 148lb class
            •2x WABDL Worlds Runner Up - Teens 16-17 165lb
            *Former WABDL Teen 16-17 165lb World Record Bench Holder (Washington state record) of 396.6lbs

Comment

Im not sure if its just me, but on a Mac the site gives me a DNS error on Firefox.. yet Safari and Chrome are working.

Comment

Faster from Australia - very noticeable.
                "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
                Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
                'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
                ~William Bernbach

Comment

Originally posted by Calipso View Post
                  Im not sure if its just me, but on a Mac the site gives me a DNS error on Firefox.. yet Safari and Chrome are working.
                  could be the DNS changes they take 24 - 48 hours to full propogate across the internet. Chrome would be faster because it uses Google Public DNS which I sent a refresh request to update the intensemuscle.com domain.
                  Official Web Designer of Intensemuscle.com :peace:

Advocate for Socially Relevant Search Engine -http://theenginuity.com

Comment

Much much faster; I keep getting the Apache2 Ubuntu default page on chrome however.
                    "If you're ready to do DC, you're not gonna give a flying f*(k about fatigue from the previous exercise. You get under the bar and kill it, each and every time." - homonunculus

"Nothing better than coming to IM and seeing a Wall of Text next to that big Tricep pic." - Lonnie123

“Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another.” - Homer

The scale doesn't show a number. When he steps on it, it simply reads: Big Mother Fucker. - Skip

Comment

It's running about the same for me, but then again I wasn't noticing any real problems before the move.
                      Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
                      kind of a douche

Comment

Originally posted by 0001Delta View Post
                        Much much faster; I keep getting the Apache2 Ubuntu default page on chrome however.
                        Interesting because I run chrome and have had no problems, at all.

Skip

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
                          Interesting because I run chrome and have had no problems, at all.

Skip
                          So do I and have not had any issues what so ever..
                          Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

It's over now for some reason.
                            "If you're ready to do DC, you're not gonna give a flying f*(k about fatigue from the previous exercise. You get under the bar and kill it, each and every time." - homonunculus

"Nothing better than coming to IM and seeing a Wall of Text next to that big Tricep pic." - Lonnie123

“Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another.” - Homer

The scale doesn't show a number. When he steps on it, it simply reads: Big Mother Fucker. - Skip

Comment

Running much faster on my iPad now.

J
                              "No man ever won a war by dieing for his county. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his."

George Patton

Get your Protein where the real men get theirs, TrueProtein.com

5% off with Dicount code JNR490, and 10% off orders over 10 lbs!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X