Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doggcrapp View Post
    I highly highly highly urge you to try the following

20mg of testosterone subcutaneous in lower ab fat with insulin needle every other day

take 1500-3000mg of IP6 a day
    Dramatically lower your red meat intake and make sure you are taking nothing (and I mean nothing) that is fortified with iron...
    Either drink a good amount green tea or take green tea capsules every day split in divided dosages 2-3 times a day.

Do daily cardio if you can for 45-60 minutes<---do you know who never has high hemoglobin and hematocrit? Cardio fit athletes don't...FACT....any cardio elite athlete with have lower scale hemoglobin and hematocrit.

Women lose iron in their monthly period...men don't and store iron....iron overload is brutal on your body...(hence why I want you taking phytic acid IP6) to chelate the iron out of your body.

Is there some thing you probably don't want to do here? Lower red meat intake and a lot of cardio? Yea...but do you want to keep on TRT or a lil higher? Then you are going to have to do them......

a lot of literature shows with larger weekly shots that your hematocrit and hemoglobin dramatically rise while small every other day shots keep it more under control

do that plan and test out your H+H.....if it proves out to be 45-52.....hopefully more 45-50.....try out 30mg every other day.....<-----trust me on this...get off the milligram add up method.....steady every other day lower mg injections create levels that human bodies seem to utilize better<---im asking you to trust me on this.

what is the alternative? Getting off.

I think youll see 6 weeks down the road that your gains are even better with 20-30mg every other day than they were with the big 150mg shot once a week

Thank you for the time!
    I'm on it!
    Headed to the store for green tea and look for IP6 as soon as I drop my oldest at school.
    I currently eat red meat once a day. How much should I drop this?
    What type of cardio do you recommend? I don't have the best knees, so would a brisk walk work fine?

I had read about the EOD sub q injections the other day also and actually started this the beginning of the week.

One last question. I live in the mountains in Colorado at 8600 feet. Do you think this will affect me negatively in any way? ?

Thank you

Comment

So, I finally found some IP6.
      It says to take on Empty stomach away from meals because it hinders other mineral and nutrient absorbtion.
      If eating every 2.5-3 hours like I do, when would be the best time to take this supplement?

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcrapp View Post
        I highly highly highly urge you to try the following

20mg of testosterone subcutaneous in lower ab fat with insulin needle every other day

take 1500-3000mg of IP6 a day
        Dramatically lower your red meat intake and make sure you are taking nothing (and I mean nothing) that is fortified with iron...
        Either drink a good amount green tea or take green tea capsules every day split in divided dosages 2-3 times a day.

Do daily cardio if you can for 45-60 minutes<---do you know who never has high hemoglobin and hematocrit? Cardio fit athletes don't...FACT....any cardio elite athlete with have lower scale hemoglobin and hematocrit.

Women lose iron in their monthly period...men don't and store iron....iron overload is brutal on your body...(hence why I want you taking phytic acid IP6) to chelate the iron out of your body.

Is there some thing you probably don't want to do here? Lower red meat intake and a lot of cardio? Yea...but do you want to keep on TRT or a lil higher? Then you are going to have to do them......

a lot of literature shows with larger weekly shots that your hematocrit and hemoglobin dramatically rise while small every other day shots keep it more under control

do that plan and test out your H+H.....if it proves out to be 45-52.....hopefully more 45-50.....try out 30mg every other day.....<-----trust me on this...get off the milligram add up method.....steady every other day lower mg injections create levels that human bodies seem to utilize better<---im asking you to trust me on this.

what is the alternative? Getting off.

I think youll see 6 weeks down the road that your gains are even better with 20-30mg every other day than they were with the big 150mg shot once a week

Hi,
        Just wanted to ask if the 25mg EOD test shots are test enathate or cyp or better to go with test prop, being mildly less thicker than the other two,,??

Long term use of injecting in lower belly have anyvisible or cosmetic issues for a competitive b/builder? i,e lumps and bumps???
        great info all round, just wanted to know more practical info on injecting,
        Is it Done with sllin needle or 2.5ml with short 25g needle?
        thanx!!!

Comment

Originally posted by greekgod View Post
          Hi,
          Just wanted to ask if the 25mg EOD test shots are test enathate or cyp or better to go with test prop, being mildly less thicker than the other two,,??

Long term use of injecting in lower belly have anyvisible or cosmetic issues for a competitive b/builder? i,e lumps and bumps???
          great info all round, just wanted to know more practical info on injecting,
          Is it Done with sllin needle or 2.5ml with short 25g needle?
          thanx!!!
          I also would like know what GreekGod asked. Also, there seems to be some debate on whether gh affects hematocrit levels? What are yalls opinions on this? Last year, I'm pretty sure my levels got way too high running low dose drol, var and test. I was assuming gh did not help the matter.
          www.HCPBarbell.com
          Facebook: HCPBarbell
          Instagram: HCP Barbell
          Twitter: HCPBarbell2010
          Snap Chat: HCP Barbell

Comment

Have you gotten the diagnosis?
            Androgen increases your Hemoglobin.
            Have you done any lab work to check your Ferritin ? TIBC?
            Its not a good idea to start any treatment when you dont know what to treat.

Comment

I have had Non clinical Hemochromatosis (my body does all the same things as Hemochromatosis but i dont have any of the genes for it) for around 10 years and im also on TRT, it doesnt effect my blood cell counts at all, only my Iron and Ferritin levels.

I assume you understand what Hemochromatosis is? The body simply stores too much Iron. Storage Iron in the body is known as Ferritin.

Has your GP never done a simple Serum Ferritin, Transferin saturation level, Total Iron Binding Capacity and serum Iron blood draw?

Out of interest a normal ferritin blood range are between 12 and 300ng/ml (here in the UK anyway) and at my highest i was 1655ng/ml. At that reading i had patches of darker skin on my lower legs and forearms, tiredness and lethargy, headaches, constant thirst, zero sex drive and i also ended up with slight liver damage.
              Some people are so afraid of dying they never actually start living.

Comment

Working...
              X