Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baseball fans?

I am so I wondered who else is.

I support my Rockies and their shit-ass bullpen. Just wondered who here might actually have a team that wins. lol

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

I'm a pirates fan and we've only had 2 decently successful seasons since 1992. At least the Rockies made the World Series within the last 10 years.
    The average silverback gorilla in the wild is between 5'7 and 5'11, and weighs between 298 and 397 pounds (according to wikipedia). Why not shoot for that?

-LoRez from T Nation

Comment

KC Royals! but they have pretty much sucked the last 30 years prior to the last few.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffro View Post
        KC Royals! but they have pretty much sucked the last 30 years prior to the last few.
        That game they played when they eliminated Oakland last year was absolutely epic. So well coached; it was a masterpiece.

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by sampsellta View Post
          I'm a pirates fan and we've only had 2 decently successful seasons since 1992. At least the Rockies made the World Series within the last 10 years.
          My frustration is that we have the offense and arguably a good enough defense but the pitching is absolutely atrocious. It is painful to watch. We have made some changes to the pitching rotation so it will take some time to see if it helps but after DeLarosa's outing last night in San Diego... Holy shit.

How about you give us Hurdle, back. I saw that Barmes is now with the Padres.

Skip

Comment

Diehard Mariners fan.

Our offense is there for the first time in forever and now all of a sudden our great pitching is mediocre at best. Felix Hernandez is the only one doing anything. Hisashi Iwakuma has yet to get a win and everyone else from Walker to Happ to Paxton is embarrassing to watch. Our reliever Medina makes me naseuas and Fernando Rodney looks as if his best years are behind him.

Nelson Cruz is absolutely crushing to ball right now and without him we wouldn't have a single win with how our pitching is looking. Nobody is playing better than Cruz right now and as long as he keeps it up he will be an all star and contend for the AL MVP. With Robinson Cano and Kyle Seager our lineup is looking good. There's still some major weaknesses though. Especially at DH.

You just can't give up 7 or 10 runs to Texas or Houston.

True Nutrition Discount: SRC745
            *2006 USAPL Washington State Powerlifting Championships- 1st, 14-16 age-148lb class -2nd Men's Open 148lb class
            •2x WABDL Worlds Runner Up - Teens 16-17 165lb
            *Former WABDL Teen 16-17 165lb World Record Bench Holder (Washington state record) of 396.6lbs

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
              My frustration is that we have the offense and arguably a good enough defense but the pitching is absolutely atrocious. It is painful to watch. We have made some changes to the pitching rotation so it will take some time to see if it helps but after DeLarosa's outing last night in San Diego... Holy shit.

Skip
              You guys just need a solid starter that you can build around. De La Rosa got lit up last night. Definitely have the bats. A lot of new guys coming in this year but not a bad start at 7-6.

*2006 USAPL Washington State Powerlifting Championships- 1st, 14-16 age-148lb class -2nd Men's Open 148lb class
              *Former WABDL Teen 16-17 165lb World Record Bench Holder (Washington state record) of 396.6lbs

Comment

It isn't a bad start, no, but it's only 10 games; it says very little. Just hard to tell what will happen this year.

I still watch almost every single game, though. lol

Skip

Comment

I'm a Detroit guy...GO TIGERS! LOL
                  Unless a man undertakes more than he can possibly do, he will never do all he can.

Unfathomable progress is the result of consistent, daily steps toward a single goal

Comment

don't keep up with any mlb teams but i do go catch durham bulls (triple a) games about every other week. hope they pick up this year and take the south division again... and hopefully beat those damn pawtucket red sox

Comment

It isn't a bad start, no, but it's only 10 games; it says very little. Just hard to tell what will happen this year.

I still watch almost every single game, though. lol

Skip
                      I'll make sure to watch what the Rockies do this year. As long as they aren't playing the Mariners I will support them!

Comment

Skip
                        They can have Barmes. He is a good fielder but can't hit worth shit. As for the Rockies, they went from 2005 with the worst season in their franchise's history to the World Series in 2007 to missing the playoffs the next year, etc. etc. It's baseball man, there will always be ups and downs. You just have to ride it out with your team. Look at the Yankees. They have like 27 championships overall. With 6 World Series appearances from 1996-2003 while winning 4 of them. (And then again in 2009) But what about the Yankees the last two years? Not so bueno. Just ride it out buddy. And just remember, it could be worse, look at the cubs...fucking Steve Bartman.
                        The average silverback gorilla in the wild is between 5'7 and 5'11, and weighs between 298 and 397 pounds (according to wikipedia). Why not shoot for that?

-LoRez from T Nation

Comment

Padres, Bitches!!! Lol
                          2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

Originally posted by TLopez View Post
                            Padres, Bitches!!! Lol
                            lol...Me too! but I keep an eye on the Giants as well. The bay area is where I grew up and candlestick park is where I saw my first game back in the Willie Mays and Bobby Bonds era....fuck am I old!
                            Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

i live in LA and have seen 1 dodgers game last yr against that cuban fireballer (julio teherean?) and no angels games

Comment

Working...
                              X