• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to be Gluten Intolerant

This guys videos are great.

https://youtu.be/Oht9AEq1798

True Nutrition Discount: SRC745
    *2006 USAPL Washington State Powerlifting Championships- 1st, 14-16 age-148lb class -2nd Men's Open 148lb class
    •2x WABDL Worlds Runner Up - Teens 16-17 165lb
    *Former WABDL Teen 16-17 165lb World Record Bench Holder (Washington state record) of 396.6lbs

Yeah, I had to steal this.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

LOVE IT!! I'm totally making my clients watch this when they get on their gluten soap box!!!

Comment

I had to steal it too - and put it on the facebook. My passive-aggressive way of telling my family/friends to stfu about their "gluten intolerance".

Comment

My wife and two of our children have celiac, and being GF sucks so hard that I can’t believe anyone would do it voluntarily. On the other hand, we live in terror of the day when GF stops being trendy and all the restaurants and grocery stores stop serving/stocking GF food and move onto the next big fad. Currently, the 1% of the population that actually has celiac is able to draft off of the 20% of the population that are just being idiots.

Comment

This series of videos describes most people who live in Austin, TX.
            Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
            kind of a douche

Comment

Originally posted by Hautboy2k View Post
              My wife and two of our children have celiac, and being GF sucks so hard that I can’t believe anyone would do it voluntarily. On the other hand, we live in terror of the day when GF stops being trendy and all the restaurants and grocery stores stop serving/stocking GF food and move onto the next big fad. Currently, the 1% of the population that actually has celiac is able to draft off of the 20% of the population that are just being idiots.
              True but ... when you go to a restaurant and ask the waiter about GF foods, the other dipshits that THINK they have it, cause the waiter to roll his eyes at you, too.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
              Instagram: @intensemuscle
              YouTube: TEAMSKIP
              TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

I have to rejoice over the fact that he mentioned the "victim mentality". Many of the same people I know that claim gluten intolerance, blame it for being overweight, and having low energy. A few years ago, it was white bread. Before that, it was ALL carbs. Before that, it was saturated fat.

It seems that eventually... they will figure out that it's because they are lazy fat asses.
                My intro thread: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=49855

Comment

All cases of depression are because of gluten, guys.

True Nutrition Discount: SRC745
                  *2006 USAPL Washington State Powerlifting Championships- 1st, 14-16 age-148lb class -2nd Men's Open 148lb class
                  •2x WABDL Worlds Runner Up - Teens 16-17 165lb
                  *Former WABDL Teen 16-17 165lb World Record Bench Holder (Washington state record) of 396.6lbs

Comment

Originally posted by Collabera View Post
                    All cases of depression are because of gluten, guys.
                    0.0000012% of the time, every time.
                    My intro thread: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=49855

Comment

Rainjack I did the same. I've got a few clients who claim this BS and I just kind of roll my eyes every time i hear "my joints are really achy because I had one potato chip that had gluten in it the other day" STFU.
                      2013 NPC Heartland Classic OKC - 1st Men's Lightheavyweight Novice/Overall

Comment

A couple years back, my best friend and his wife cut out gluten and I remember him, verbatim, telling me "I feel so much better since we cut out gluten".

Fast forward to now... Neither of them could possibly give a shit less about eating gluten.

All this gluten talk reminded me of this Jimmy Kimmel video where they asked people if they maintained a glutten free diet and then asked them if they knew what gluten is lol....

xxx.youtube.com/watch?v=AdJFE1sp4Fw

(I replaced the "www" with "xxx" since I don't have 20 posts)

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
                          True but ... when you go to a restaurant and ask the waiter about GF foods, the other dipshits that THINK they have it, cause the waiter to roll his eyes at you, too.

Skip
                          True enough, but at least we can still get our food. One of the several things that the video gets right is that for the faddists, GF is a performance; it's seeking attention. We try to be very low key with it, both because we don't want to be lumped in with the dipshits, and because in all circumstances it is important not to piss off the people who handle your food.

Comment

Working...
                          X