Washington State?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washington State?

Looking to see if there are any active members of IM in Washington state and where at? Would love to train with some of you guys if you are close enough. I am in Olympia.

Also wondering if any of you that are in Washington compete in bodybuilding or physique. Getting ready to do my first show and could use some help with things like posing. Working with Skip on the rest. Will be competing July 11th in Puyallup.

True Nutrition Discount: SRC745
    *2006 USAPL Washington State Powerlifting Championships- 1st, 14-16 age-148lb class -2nd Men's Open 148lb class
    •2x WABDL Worlds Runner Up - Teens 16-17 165lb
    *Former WABDL Teen 16-17 165lb World Record Bench Holder (Washington state record) of 396.6lbs

My wife and I lived there for 4-5 years, in Seattle and Kirkland. We moved back to MA about 2 years ago. But while there my wife competed in the Nortwest Championships and the Emerald Cup.

2017 NPC National Championships Classic Physique, Class D - 4th Place
    2017 NPC New England Championships Classic Physique, Class C - 1st Place
    2017 NPC East Coast Cup Classic Physique, Tall Class - 1st Place & Overall
    2015 Arnold Amateur Men's Classic Bodybuilding, Tall Class - 4th Place
    2013 NPC Europa Battle of Champions - 1st Place Novice Heavyweight, 2nd Place Open Light-Heavyweight

Comment

I'm in Battle Ground, WA. Just north of Vancouver. We could always meet somewhere in the middle, like Longview, every now and then.

I do travel a bit for work. I'll be making the big loop through Seattle/Everett/Wenatchee this week, but I don't have any branch offices in Olympia. The closest would be Puyallup, but I don't go there all that often.

I'm a lifelong competitive powerlifter transitioning to more of a bodybuilding style of training, so I would love to train with someone who has always been more of a bodybuilder to pick their brain about technique.

Comment

You guys should check out Timber Gym in Aberdeen.

2017 NPC National Championships Classic Physique, Class D - 4th Place
        2017 NPC New England Championships Classic Physique, Class C - 1st Place
        2017 NPC East Coast Cup Classic Physique, Tall Class - 1st Place & Overall
        2015 Arnold Amateur Men's Classic Bodybuilding, Tall Class - 4th Place
        2013 NPC Europa Battle of Champions - 1st Place Novice Heavyweight, 2nd Place Open Light-Heavyweight

Comment

Originally posted by moco View Post
          My wife and I lived there for 4-5 years, in Seattle and Kirkland. We moved back to MA about 2 years ago. But while there my wife competed in the Nortwest Championships and the Emerald Cup.
          If you ever find yourself back out here let me know and maybe we can plan a workout!

*2006 USAPL Washington State Powerlifting Championships- 1st, 14-16 age-148lb class -2nd Men's Open 148lb class
          *Former WABDL Teen 16-17 165lb World Record Bench Holder (Washington state record) of 396.6lbs

Comment

Originally posted by Anguish View Post
            I'm in Battle Ground, WA. Just north of Vancouver. We could always meet somewhere in the middle, like Longview, every now and then.

I do travel a bit for work. I'll be making the big loop through Seattle/Everett/Wenatchee this week, but I don't have any branch offices in Olympia. The closest would be Puyallup, but I don't go there all that often.

I'm a lifelong competitive powerlifter transitioning to more of a bodybuilding style of training, so I would love to train with someone who has always been more of a bodybuilder to pick their brain about technique.
            I could meet in puyallup sometime! I too have spent the hefty majority of my years training as a powerlifter. About 10 years actually. Competed mostly in WABDL meets and a few USAPL. It was always nice competing here in Olympia at the Red lion hotel because I could sleep in my own bed the night before! If I wanted to weigh in the day before at the Shiloh Inn for the portland meets if have to stay down there.

I'm switching to Bodybuilding too so I can't say I have too much of a brain to pick haha Any time you want to get together and workout I'm always checking IM every few hours so I'm easy to get a hold of with a private message.

Comment

Originally posted by moco View Post
              You guys should check out Timber Gym in Aberdeen.
              I love Timber gym. But I feel like such a puny little girl around some of those guys in the coastal area like Aberdeen and Montesano. Guys like Ben Seath just put us city boys to shame. Starting to consider raising my future children on a farm lol

Comment

Working...
              X