Is Visalus gone now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Visalus gone now?

I haven't heard anything about Visalus (body by Vi) and was wondering if this scam has finally been exposed or if it went under or if they got sued or what?

I had some friends that were involved in it pretty deep and yet their FB profiles don't list them as being involved anymore.

Anyone?

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

http://youtu.be/-WCFUGCOLLU
    2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

Looks like they went private last September. I recall reading an article last summer that talked about the dramatic decline in their independent consultants (or whatever they are called...it was actually a Free Press article when I was visiting as they are/were based in Troy).

They still have this stuff on the shelf at Golds where I train. I don't know if anyone there is actually pushing it, but, I'm guessing it's 'older' stuff that has been sitting for quite some time.

http://blyth.investorroom.com/2014-0...etain-10-Stake

http://archive.freep.com/article/201...S06/108010001/

-s
      "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

I read the first bit of the first link you posted, Slide, but it didn't say much other than some hyped up bullshit about how they expect to grow the business. Whatever.

I posted on FB to see if anyone has anything to say about it. Should be interesting.

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

There is a guy at my gym who is HUGE about it.

tried to get me into it, and almost got me to buy a Vi shake.

But then i realized that this feels just like those Amway guys that try to get you into their pyramid marketing scheme, and said no.

Comment

I am not against MLM's. I think there are a lot of them that are actually pretty good from Mary Kay to Pampered Chef. I think that at least in the supplement industry, most of it is way over-priced. I had a problem with Vi because so many douchy personal trainers were trying to sell it KNOWING it was crap from the start. Anyone that would sell a product that they know is garbage is a piece of shit in my book.

Skip

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
              I am not against MLM's. I think there are a lot of them that are actually pretty good from Mary Kay to Pampered Chef. I think that at least in the supplement industry, most of it is way over-priced. I had a problem with Vi because so many douchy personal trainers were trying to sell it KNOWING it was crap from the start. Anyone that would sell a product that they know is garbage is a piece of shit in my book.

Skip
              That is how the company can afford to not only pay the person who sold/invited the person to try the products but several people in their upline....everyone gets a little piece of the money....hence the ridiculous prices...got to pay the monkey!
              Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Working...
              X