Better Call Saul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better Call Saul

Anyone watching this? I caught the first two episodes on Amazon. It's a prequel Saul Goodman's Breaking Bad days.

It doesn't suck. But I loved the character in Breaking Bad.

Yup, I'm watching it. First episode was a little slow, but things started getting good in the second episode. I'll keep watching.

2017 NPC National Championships Classic Physique, Class D - 4th Place
    2017 NPC New England Championships Classic Physique, Class C - 1st Place
    2017 NPC East Coast Cup Classic Physique, Tall Class - 1st Place & Overall
    2015 Arnold Amateur Men's Classic Bodybuilding, Tall Class - 4th Place
    2013 NPC Europa Battle of Champions - 1st Place Novice Heavyweight, 2nd Place Open Light-Heavyweight

Comment

Fell asleep halfway through it. I don't think it lived up to the hype.
      -KidRok-
      "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
      5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

I loved it. Huge breaking bad fan.

True Nutrition Discount: SRC745
        *2006 USAPL Washington State Powerlifting Championships- 1st, 14-16 age-148lb class -2nd Men's Open 148lb class
        •2x WABDL Worlds Runner Up - Teens 16-17 165lb
        *Former WABDL Teen 16-17 165lb World Record Bench Holder (Washington state record) of 396.6lbs

Comment

Originally posted by moco View Post
          Yup, I'm watching it. First episode was a little slow, but things started getting good in the second episode. I'll keep watching.
          Originally posted by Hop View Post
          Fell asleep halfway through it. I don't think it lived up to the hype.
          Honestly breaking bad started off really slow and boring as well IMO. First couple episodes were hard for me to watch.

Can't expect these guys to get fully immersed in the criminal life immediately..lol I think it will be a good show.

Comment

First episode was slow. The second - we see Saul in the desert with his mouth taped shut. Plus Tuco and Mike make an appearance. Color me a fanboy - but I'm watching this till it's done.

I would kill for a lawyer like Saul Goodman IRL.

Comment

Fuck ... I am going to have to breakdown and start watching this (Breaking Bad).

Netflix I presume?

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
              Instagram: @intensemuscle
              YouTube: TEAMSKIP
              TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
                Fuck ... I am going to have to breakdown and start watching this (Breaking Bad).

Netflix I presume?

Skip
                in short....yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Collabera View Post
                  I loved it. Huge breaking bad fan.

Same here....I liked it

Netflix I presume?

Skip

Yup, great show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Netflix I presume?

Skip
                    I held out watching it for the longest time. I didn't think Bryan Cranston from Malcom In The Middle would be all that good. I was wrong. Way wrong.

Definitely worth Netflixing if for no other reason than to get the proper background on Saul Goodman.

Comment

I liked that the opening scene showed that Saul ended up exactly where he predicted he would.

The first two episodes held my attention. The Breaking Bad style is all there with regards to framing, cinematography etc, so it will still be as visually compelling as its predecessor.

I'm fine with shows being a slow burn. Breaking Bad doesn't truly start until Season 1, Episode 6 - Crazy Handful of Nothin'.

Vince Gilligan and Breaking Bad owe a lot to Netflix. Prior to being available to stream it seemed the show was destined to end up like The Wire where everything was fantastic, every review was glowing, but nobody was watching it. The real-time audience had tripled from the Season 4 finale to the Season 5B premiere. I myself had always found the premise interesting, but didn't get around to watching it until 5A had already concluded. Then I went through it on Netflix.

Comment

Originally posted by FRANK_KOVACIC View Post
                        I liked that the opening scene showed that Saul ended up exactly where he predicted he would.

I'm glad someone else noticed he predicted where he was going to be from shit hitting the fan in breaking bad. I thought maybe I was the only one.

True Nutrition Discount: SRC745
                        *2006 USAPL Washington State Powerlifting Championships- 1st, 14-16 age-148lb class -2nd Men's Open 148lb class
                        •2x WABDL Worlds Runner Up - Teens 16-17 165lb
                        *Former WABDL Teen 16-17 165lb World Record Bench Holder (Washington state record) of 396.6lbs

Comment

Originally posted by rainjack View Post
                          I held out watching it for the longest time. I didn't think Bryan Cranston from Malcom In The Middle would be all that good. I was wrong. Way wrong.

Definitely worth Netflixing if for no other reason than to get the proper background on Saul Goodman.
                          I actually watched part of the first episode when it was new and it was just soooo slow. It was literally on the second to last season when I forced myself to sit through a few episodes on season 1 and it got awesome, quick. Caught up on the entire show in a week or so. Lol

It's going to be interesting to see Saul transform from what he is now into being fully immersed in criminal dealings.
                          Imprezivr6
                          Intense Muscle Competitive Powerlifter 198lb Raw Club Total 1642
                          Last edited by Imprezivr6; 02-16-2015, 02:32 PM.

Comment

I didn't hear about Breaking Bad until it was out for awhile. I ended up doing a marathon netfix weekend once I started watching it. One of the best series ever as far as I'm concerned. I'm liking Better Call Saul too and I'm sure it'll pick up when he gets mixed up in criminal dealings.
                            2014 KC All Star Championships 5th novice mw
                            2015 KC All Star Championships 3rd open mw, 3rd masters 40+
                            2016 Branch Warren 1st masters 40+, 3rd open mw

Comment

Starts off slow but if i had to bet i would say by the end of season 3 people will be saying its the best show on tv and one of the greatest ever.

Comment

Working...
                              X