Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tapatalk sucks bad

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tapatalk sucks bad

    I have gone back to viewing message boards in the regular format and it is far superior to that shitty app. I used to like it because it was simple and it just sucks now. They have complicated it, putting stupid shit in there that isn't needed. Very disappointing.

    Skip


    Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle


    For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

    Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

  • #2
    I agree but still use it for most boards. I don't like the last few upgrades though and it seems to simply not load some threads. Fuck you tapatalk.
    - Senior Editor of projectbodybuilding.com
    - Co-host of PED Radio, Inside Bodybuilding and Nonstop Bodybuilding

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Taylor N. View Post
      I agree but still use it for most boards. I don't like the last few upgrades though and it seems to simply not load some threads. Fuck you tapatalk.
      This has nothing to do with Tapatalk, but I though of you, Taylor, and Scott (S2H) when I saw this (sent by my Mom to me):

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=2E064kb3UnU

      [YOUTUBE]2E064kb3UnU[/YOUTUBE]

      -S
      The Book Has Arrived!
      The Book Has Arrived!

      Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"


      www.TrueNutrition.com

      2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
      2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
      2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

      Comment


      • #4
        LOL

        We do routinely talk about Canada vs. the US. We should keep that going as a piece every episode on some fashion.

        Skip


        Facebook: Skip Hill
        Instagram: @intensemuscle
        YouTube: TEAMSKIP
        TikTok: @intensemuscle


        For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

        Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
          I have gone back to viewing message boards in the regular format and it is far superior to that shitty app. I used to like it because it was simple and it just sucks now. They have complicated it, putting stupid shit in there that isn't needed. Very disappointing.

          Skip
          I never liked it. And I absolutely cannot STAND how I'm recognized as being on a mobile device and it asks me to install it. Sometimes I like to quickly browse some threads without logging in and on a mobile device it is just too much of a hassle. For the most part, I visit the site on my laptop only.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
            LOL

            We do routinely talk about Canada vs. the US. We should keep that going as a piece every episode on some fashion.

            Skip
            I'm a fan, man.

            I've listened to all of the shows, I think. (Might have missed a couple in the pre-Skip days.)

            (Was chomping at the bit to call in during he Patrick Arnold show when he was talking about ketones... Like that annoying kid in the back of the class: "I know!!! I know!!!" LOL)

            -S
            The Book Has Arrived!
            The Book Has Arrived!

            Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"


            www.TrueNutrition.com

            2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
            2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
            2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

            Comment


            • #7
              lol

              You should have. Pat is smart as shit but ... he is hard to listen to.

              Skip


              Facebook: Skip Hill
              Instagram: @intensemuscle
              YouTube: TEAMSKIP
              TikTok: @intensemuscle


              For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

              Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
                lol

                You should have. Pat is smart as shit but ... he is hard to listen to.

                Skip
                I didn't think it was a call in show. Can you listen live? (I was listening to the podcast anyway...)

                -S
                The Book Has Arrived!
                The Book Has Arrived!

                Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"


                www.TrueNutrition.com

                2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
                2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
                2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

                Comment


                • #9
                  No, it is recorded.

                  Skip


                  Facebook: Skip Hill
                  Instagram: @intensemuscle
                  YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                  TikTok: @intensemuscle


                  For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

                  Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by homonunculus View Post
                    I'm a fan, man.

                    I've listened to all of the shows, I think. (Might have missed a couple in the pre-Skip days.)

                    (Was chomping at the bit to call in during he Patrick Arnold show when he was talking about ketones... Like that annoying kid in the back of the class: "I know!!! I know!!!" LOL)

                    -S
                    That is extremely humbling that you would call yourself a fan, I have been reading your posts for years and trying to understand them Hahaha been following along since I got started and you are in the same boat as DC, Skip, John Meadows, etc etc of guys who I try to absorb ideas from.

                    Thanks a ton Scott.
                    - Senior Editor of projectbodybuilding.com
                    - Co-host of PED Radio, Inside Bodybuilding and Nonstop Bodybuilding

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
                      No, it is recorded.

                      Skip
                      And thaaaaaaank god it is!
                      - Senior Editor of projectbodybuilding.com
                      - Co-host of PED Radio, Inside Bodybuilding and Nonstop Bodybuilding

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Taylor N. View Post
                        That is extremely humbling that you would call yourself a fan, I have been reading your posts for years and trying to understand them Hahaha been following along since I got started and you are in the same boat as DC, Skip, John Meadows, etc etc of guys who I try to absorb ideas from.

                        Thanks a ton Scott.
                        Man, of course. When it comes down to it, I'm just another meathead. (I just speak science gibberish real good like.)

                        Seriously - I dig the show. You do a nice job of keeping the content flowing as well.

                        Originally posted by Taylor N. View Post
                        And thaaaaaaank god it is!
                        LOL.

                        So, Ken's trying to get me to call in to a phone that nobody's gonna pick up?...

                        I think from now on, when listening to a PED podcast I have commentary on, I'll just call Ken on his cell and start complaining.

                        -S
                        The Book Has Arrived!
                        The Book Has Arrived!

                        Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"


                        www.TrueNutrition.com

                        2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
                        2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
                        2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          garbage do not even use it anymore

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by homonunculus View Post

                            I think from now on, when listening to a PED podcast I have commentary on, I'll just call Ken on his cell and start complaining.

                            -S
                            And that would be different how?

                            Skip


                            Facebook: Skip Hill
                            Instagram: @intensemuscle
                            YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                            TikTok: @intensemuscle


                            For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

                            Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              A conversation between Patrick Arnold and Dr. Scott Stevenson? The geek in me would be over the moon. But then reality would set in as I realized that I can't understand a word of what they are saying.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X