Clear All

• The Most Amazing YouTube Video I've Ever Seen

I literally cannot stop watching this.

[YOUTUBE]8XFBUM8dMqw[/YOUTUBE]
    Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
    kind of a douche

Originally posted by Sammich View Post
    You would no believe how many times I've caught myself dancing like that when stuck in traffic jams.
    "If you're ready to do DC, you're not gonna give a flying f*(k about fatigue from the previous exercise. You get under the bar and kill it, each and every time." - homonunculus

"Nothing better than coming to IM and seeing a Wall of Text next to that big Tricep pic." - Lonnie123

“Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another.” - Homer

The scale doesn't show a number. When he steps on it, it simply reads: Big Mother Fucker. - Skip

Comment

Originally posted by Sammich View Post

[YOUTUBE]8XFBUM8dMqw[/YOUTUBE]
      That is one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time

Use my discount code JHR112 and get 5% off at TrueProtein.com

"Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy-ass weight!"-Ronnie Coleman

GET THE DAMN WEIGHT UP AND BEAT THE LOGBOOK WITH BIG WEIGHT JUMPS-Dante

Comment

As a cop for 16 years all I can say is this is the tip of the iceberg.

If you can't sing or dance and have fun whilst doing your job then the bad stuff is gonna get to you.

For example our jail radio wasn't working so the prisoners would buzz and complain. I would say "what sort of music you want?" they would reply, Annie would bust out her organ and we would sing on the intercom so long as the prisoners do the chorus, we don't sing unless they do the chorus, there ain't no such thing as a free lunch.
        SAHD
        Light-heavyweight Member
        Last edited by SAHD; 01-17-2015, 10:29 PM.
        "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
        Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
        'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
        ~William Bernbach

Comment

^ LMAO ^
          Love the little pauses to wave and/ or act professionally - before busting out all over again, lol

My man has some time on the force too, judging from all the hash marks on his sleeve ..

Great find - thanks for sharing!

Comment

He's a Master Corporal and knows the lyrics because of his 10 year-old daughter.

http://abc11.com/entertainment/lip-s...ention/479558/

The video, posted to the Dover Police Department's Facebook page Friday, shows Master Cpl. Jeff Davis in uniform and driving a patrol car while lip-syncing to the popular pop song - sassy head rolls and finger-pointing included.

Department spokesman Cpt. Mark Hoffman said Saturday that he's gotten calls about the video from media outlets in Australia, England, Germany, and throughout the U.S. It has 380,000 YouTube views.

Hoffman says Davis, a 19-year veteran of the department, is "the class clown" and loved making the video. He says the 48-year-old father of four knows "Shake it Off" so well because of his 10-year-old daughter.
            kind of a douche

Comment

Thanks for sharing that Sammich, I have not laughed that hard in sometime.

Comment

Lol

Comment

Great laugh thanks for posting

Comment

Aaaaaaaaaaaand bump.
                    kind of a douche

Comment

Hahaha that's brilliant

Comment

Hahaha, just as funny as the first time.

Comment

Came up on a Kansas City Police officer one summer day with his window rolled down, seat laid back, arm stretched out to the steering wheel and he was listening to rap music very loudly and his head was bobbing up an down to the beat. Just looked really out of place.

Comment

I needed this.

True Nutrition Discount: SRC745
                            *2006 USAPL Washington State Powerlifting Championships- 1st, 14-16 age-148lb class -2nd Men's Open 148lb class
                            •2x WABDL Worlds Runner Up - Teens 16-17 165lb
                            *Former WABDL Teen 16-17 165lb World Record Bench Holder (Washington state record) of 396.6lbs

Comment

Working...
                            X