Curious ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curious ...

I have been here from day 1 and know this board backwards and forwards but was not aware that we already had a facebook option on every thread to "like" and to share threads directly to your fb accounts.

1. Were you aware of this

and

2. If you were, why do you not use this option?

We are trying to figure out better ways to link to other social media sites and share information from IM to these other outlets. I am very interested to hear your opinions and feedback, please.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

1) I had no idea, since I never use things like that.
    2) No one on my FB feed would give a rat crap. Those that would are already members here.
    Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
    kind of a douche

Comment

Originally posted by Sammich View Post
      1) I had no idea, since I never use things like that.
      2) No one on my FB feed would give a rat crap. Those that would are already members here.
      Translation - you have 3 FB friends and I am one of them.

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
        Translation - you have 3 FB friends and I am one of them.

Skip
        Don't make me change your avatar to a rectum.
        Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
        kind of a douche

Comment

I think I found the "share" within a few days of using this. I should "share" more:-)
          "This is your life. It is the only one you get. So no excuses, and no do-overs. If you make a mistake or fail at something you learn from it, you get over it and you move on. Your job is to be the very best person you can be and to never settle for anything less."
          ~ Ann Richards, former TX governor

Comment

I have maybe three friends who would give a rat's ass. Out of those three, two are BB.com junkies who have refused to look elsewhere, and the other one is never on.

J
            "No man ever won a war by dieing for his county. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his."

George Patton

Get your Protein where the real men get theirs, TrueProtein.com

5% off with Dicount code JNR490, and 10% off orders over 10 lbs!!!

Comment

All I seen in this thread was "share"... what are we sharing?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by Sissy View Post
                All I seen in this thread was "share"... what are we sharing?

Sent from my vagina.
                I changed your sig line for you. It was way too long. You are welcome.

Skip

Comment

Ok someone needs to fix the avi issue though cuz when I share it posts everyone's pic but mine. I have had this happen before too. Sort of funny
                  "This is your life. It is the only one you get. So no excuses, and no do-overs. If you make a mistake or fail at something you learn from it, you get over it and you move on. Your job is to be the very best person you can be and to never settle for anything less."

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
                    I changed your sig line for you. It was way too long. You are welcome.

Skip

Haha!

Comment

Originally posted by Jen View Post
                      Ok someone needs to fix the avi issue though cuz when I share it posts everyone's pic but mine. I have had this happen before too. Sort of funny
                      I just tried to share your thread and it posted some pic that I didn't even recognize. lol

I will have to fix this ... somehow.

Skip

Comment

I just cut and pasted the link to my facebook without using the button and it gave me a few options for the pic but it doesn't do that with the button for some reason. I will see what I can come up with to fix this but in the meantime you might want to cut and paste the link so that you have control over the pic.

Skip

Comment

I'll try that, otherwise I have 3 different pics show up...ha! keeps ya'll guessing

Comment

Usually I'd share articles already posted elsewhere on fb.
                            #docswholift
                            PGY-1 FM
                            "No idea is above scrutiny and no people are beneath dignity." -Maajid Nawaz

Comment

When I update my blog, I use it. Untill, I found it it was posting a thumbnail of Jen , then it got weird and stopped.
                              I have found iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me. It never runs. Friends may come and go but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength, Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, its impossible to turn back, the iron never lies to you.

Comment

Working...
                              X