American Sniper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Sniper

Anyone else waiting to see this? I never go to the theater for a movie but I honestly cannot fucking wait to see this. I am counting the days.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

I am conflicted... I want to see it because he is a total badass but I know I'll be a total chick and cry... I think I'll just read the book and spare everyone my sobbing in public
    "This is your life. It is the only one you get. So no excuses, and no do-overs. If you make a mistake or fail at something you learn from it, you get over it and you move on. Your job is to be the very best person you can be and to never settle for anything less."
    ~ Ann Richards, former TX governor

Comment

The movie trailers look awesome ... I'm 50/50 on Clint's directing anymore though -

He totally fucked up "Flags of our Fathers" (vs the book, IMO) ... But then I loved Unforgiven and Gran Torino

Hopefully he slipped back into Harry Callahan mode to make it, lol

Comment

I know a few people who got early peeks at it. If you are a fan of his story, its great. If your a Veteran there are multiple 'small things' that will piss you off.

J
        "No man ever won a war by dieing for his county. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his."

George Patton

Get your Protein where the real men get theirs, TrueProtein.com

5% off with Dicount code JNR490, and 10% off orders over 10 lbs!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jen View Post
          I am conflicted... I want to see it because he is a total badass but I know I'll be a total chick and cry... I think I'll just read the book and spare everyone my sobbing in public
          lol

The story about how he died when he got back to the states is disturbing.

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Being a firearms instructor these movies need to be done well for me to enjoy them. I am keen to see it but most gun related movies disappoint.

I once watched The Poseidon Adventure with some shipping engineers and they were appalled yelling out that the bulk head doors were backward, the pipe inlets were wrong etc. I am like that with any movie heavy on gun tech.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pos...ure_(2005_film)
            "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
            Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
            'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
            ~William Bernbach

Comment

Originally posted by Jen View Post
              I got choked up reading the book!
              -KidRok-
              "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
              5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

#antiestrogen

Skip

Comment

Hahahahahahahaa
                  -KidRok-
                  "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
                  5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

Do you guys believe Kyle's stories, or do you take it more as fiction/story telling?

Comment

Originally posted by Imprezivr6 View Post
                      Do you guys believe Kyle's stories, or do you take it more as fiction/story telling?
                      From what I have heard, the stories are backed up and have been verified at least in large part. Have you heard differently?

Skip

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
                        From what I have heard, the stories are backed up and have been verified at least in large part. Have you heard differently?

Skip
                        Honestly I have no opinion one way or another. I had heard some controversy so was just curious everyone's stance on that.

I don't really have enough info one way or another. I do think he seemed like a good dude and it's absolutely tragic the way he died.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
                          #antiestrogen

Skip

I NEED this!!!!
                          "This is your life. It is the only one you get. So no excuses, and no do-overs. If you make a mistake or fail at something you learn from it, you get over it and you move on. Your job is to be the very best person you can be and to never settle for anything less."
                          ~ Ann Richards, former TX governor

Comment

Opens today.

Comment

Looking forward to it... Another similar flick I enjoyed was Lone Survivor with Marky Mark.
                              SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

Working...
                              X