Season Premier is January 20th.

Who else is anxiously waiting? lol

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

You mean besides me, right?

Comment

Can't wait! What an amazingly well-written show Justified is. Best dialogue on TV by far.

I'm a Kentuckian, and some of the hilariously stupid criminals on that show remind me of people I know.

Comment

Originally posted by KyMuscle View Post
        Can't wait! What an amazingly well-written show Justified is. Best dialogue on TV by far.

I'm a Kentuckian, and some of the hilariously stupid criminals on that show remind me of people I know.
        "The anus is on you." - Dewey Crowe

Comment

"The anus is on you." - Dewey Crowe

LOL. Exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by FRANK_KOVACIC View Post
            You mean besides me, right?
            lol

Yeah, you and I are a given.

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
              Season Premier is January 20th.

Who else is anxiously waiting? lol

Skip
              I can't fucking wait

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gaogy8KKLU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGxlgiz2zqY

Comment

We marathon Netlixed the entire series a couple of months ago. Probably one of the best series ever. Certainly top 5 in my book.

I can't wiat for the last season to get started.

Comment

Was it just me or was there more time spent on commercials than the damn show? Wtf?

Skip

Comment

What's it about? I'm about to have a TON of free time on my hands as I recover from surgery. I've got House of Cards season 3 to watch, finish SOA, The Fall season 2 to watch and will need to find something else as well I'm sure.
                      Joe

Contest History:
                      2017 Muscle Heat - 2nd Place Masters 40+ HWT & 3rd Place LHW
                      2017 Gold's Classic - 3rd Place Masters 40+ HWT & 4th Place LHW
                      2016 GK Classic - 1st Place MW & 4th Place Masters 40+
                      2016 Charlotte Europa - 3rd Place MW & 1st Place Masters 35+
                      2015 Mid-Atlantic Classic - 4th Place LHW & 4th Place Masters 40+ HWY
                      2014 Muscle Heat Classic - 4th Place LHW & 4th Place Masters 35+ HWY

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
                        Was it just me or was there more time spent on commercials than the damn show? Wtf?

Skip
                        There were quite a few breaks, yes. Fortunately, I don't deal with that

Pretty good opener. I like that they still respectfully credit Elmore Leonard as an Executive Producer despite his passing.

Originally posted by picci002 View Post
                        What's it about? I'm about to have a TON of free time on my hands as I recover from surgery. I've got House of Cards season 3 to watch, finish SOA, The Fall season 2 to watch and will need to find something else as well I'm sure.
                        It's about a Deputy U.S. Marshal who gets reassigned to his hometown due to something he does in the pilot and based on Elmore Leonard's short story 'Fire in the Hole.' Timothy Olyphant plays the main character, Raylan Givens, who is a likeable asshole that, for reasons unexplained, likes to do his job the way they did it back in the 1800's.

Comment

Originally posted by FRANK_KOVACIC View Post
                          It's about a Deputy U.S. Marshal who gets reassigned to his hometown due to something he does in the pilot and based on Elmore Leonard's short story 'Fire in the Hole.' Timothy Olyphant plays the main character, Raylan Givens, who is a likeable asshole that, for reasons unexplained, likes to do his job the way they did it back in the 1800's.
                          Sounds cool. Thanks.
                          Joe

Contest History:
                          2017 Muscle Heat - 2nd Place Masters 40+ HWT & 3rd Place LHW
                          2017 Gold's Classic - 3rd Place Masters 40+ HWT & 4th Place LHW
                          2016 GK Classic - 1st Place MW & 4th Place Masters 40+
                          2016 Charlotte Europa - 3rd Place MW & 1st Place Masters 35+
                          2015 Mid-Atlantic Classic - 4th Place LHW & 4th Place Masters 40+ HWY
                          2014 Muscle Heat Classic - 4th Place LHW & 4th Place Masters 35+ HWY

Comment

Glad I DVR'd it, but I might have worn my skip button out trying to get past all the commercials.

Comment

I never watch anything in real time; I don't have the patience.

Still, it seemed like they would do 6 minutes of the show and then 6 minutes of commercials. Ridiculous.

I think Raylon is cool but I have a man crush on Boyd. I LOVE his character.

Skip

Comment

Working...
                              X