Drinking and New Years Eve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drinking and New Years Eve

Who drinks on New Years Eve? I ask because I no longer drink but wondered if pretty much everyone drinks on that night, whether they do the rest of the year or not.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Does a bodybuilder overanalyze steroid cycles?
    Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
    kind of a douche

Comment

No drinking here. Jan 1st is my youngest son's birthday, so we stay up to sing happy birthday then go to bed. lol
      2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

I'll have a drink or two but i will also be asleep by 10. I'm not good at staying up :-)
        "This is your life. It is the only one you get. So no excuses, and no do-overs. If you make a mistake or fail at something you learn from it, you get over it and you move on. Your job is to be the very best person you can be and to never settle for anything less."
        ~ Ann Richards, former TX governor

Comment

Will have a few drinks for sure...
          SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

Yes to New Years, but not more than any other weekend. I would never try to argue that it is good for you. I will say I am pretty lean so I am not convinced that you get a beer belly from drinking. If I was training to be Mr. O I wouldn't do it. But me, I just like to lift and I make sacrifices elsewhere (ZERO sweets, desserts, candy, soda etc...).
            Family Guy but also; Old School SoCal, punk rock loving, powerlifting, hardcore gym rat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtLQ73EutoY

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
              Who drinks on New Years Eve? I ask because I no longer drink but wondered if pretty much everyone drinks on that night, whether they do the rest of the year or not.

Skip
              No drinks here. I HATE hangovers so I rarely drink. Besides if I'm going to consume extra calories I much prefer to chew them!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Jen View Post
                I'll have a drink or two but i will also be asleep by 10. I'm not good at staying up :-)
                Any chance you got your numbers mixed up and you will have a drink or 10 and be out by 2?

The more I think about it, you do go to bed quite early. lol

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by Sexybiatch72 View Post
                  No drinks here. I HATE hangovers so I rarely drink. Besides if I'm going to consume extra calories I much prefer to chew them!! LOL
                  #liar #drunkanddirty #michaelsaidhewillsendmepics

Skip

Comment

I'm the DD...so...that's a no. Have fun, stay safe and Happy New Year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Unless a man undertakes more than he can possibly do, he will never do all he can.

Unfathomable progress is the result of consistent, daily steps toward a single goal

Comment

currently not planning to drink tonight, cant stand the hangovers myself, only 22 and i get terrible hangovers and also dont enjoy the taste that much so not going to just have 1 or two

Comment

My drinking days are way behind me. Ifyou would have asked me 4-5 years ago, it would have been different story. Of course, those were my first years in the military.. What else do kids do when they'e stationed out of state, in other countries when everything comes so easy..

now-a-days not at all. Taylor calls me an old man. We might go out for dinner or something special like that; SUSHI. I also hate the hangovers. Honestly, now if I go into a bar someone always wants to talk or start shit. Im no fighter at all, lol! but I walk with confidence and I guess it triggers little man syndrom in the puny assholes that are into the highlife bar life.
                        I have found iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me. It never runs. Friends may come and go but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength, Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, its impossible to turn back, the iron never lies to you.

Comment

Over the past few months and the course of this year I have drank less and less with the exception of my cruise to Mexico. I may have a beer or glass of wine with dinner but I don't feel the need to do it anymore. Not to mention a couple incidents this year that involved drinking that was pretty much the lowest point of my life(not due to my drinking but my significant others) We both have cut way back and I'm considering just giving it up altogether. Serves no purpose for me anymore

Comment

Nothing for me...Coming up on 20 years years without..Back home in San Diego, it was always considered amateur night..Alcohol has a way of bringing out the true douchebag in some people.
                            Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Thanks to Skip "Killjoy" Hill, this will be my first New Years Eve without alcohol in ...oh, about 25 years ...

But also thanx to Skip, tomorrow will be my first New Years Day without a headache in ...oh, about 25 years, lol

A Happy and Safe 2015 to all -

Comment

Working...
                              X