Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super Bowl and Playoffs - Who will it be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Bowl and Playoffs - Who will it be?

Just a painful game to watch last night as Peyton throws 4 interceptions and the defense throws different looks and fucks up the O line of the Broncos. lol They adjusted by the 3rd quarter but just couldn't get out of it alive.

Still, the game didn't mean anything in the sense that New England was going to win out and we only need to beat Oakland next week for the bye but it was terrible football no matter how you look at it.

I still have the Broncos because I live here but getting past New England in New England will never happen if they don't play better football FAST.

I would secretly like to see Denver and Detroit but it very well could be New England and Green Bay the way they are both playing.

What I am not excited about is Atlanta playing Carolina for a division win with terrible, losing records. That is fucked up but ... the way the system is set up.

Who do you have?

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

The NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS will take the Lombardi ... Uh ... Wait ...never mind

I don't see any scenario that doesn't end up Seattle vs New England .... Maybe Dallas, and Green Bay always has a punchers chance in the NFC ...but I think the Pat's are a runaway favorite to win the AFC

And this ^ is far from what I HOPE will happen ...

Comment

Chargers
      2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

I got the Seahawks vs. the Pats in the Super Bowl with the patriots winning. I do think greenbay could give the Seahawks a problem in the NFC championship game but I think Seattle makes it to the big game, they looked pretty darn good last Sunday night.
        My upset special is my Oakland Raiders over skips Broncos....lock it up!

Comment

Originally posted by jeffro View Post
          I got the Seahawks vs. the Pats in the Super Bowl with the patriots winning. I do think greenbay could give the Seahawks a problem in the NFC championship game but I think Seattle makes it to the big game, they looked pretty darn good last Sunday night.
          My upset special is my Oakland Raiders over skips Broncos....lock it up!
          If we lose to the Raiders we should just pack it up until next season.

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Duh Duh Dunnnnn my COWBOYS SIR!
            I have found iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me. It never runs. Friends may come and go but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength, Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, its impossible to turn back, the iron never lies to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post

What I am not excited about is Atlanta playing Carolina for a division win with terrible, losing records. That is fucked up but ... the way the system is set up.

Skip
              I am a loyal Panthers fan but agree they shouldn't have made the playoffs. That being said they did play really well yesterday in the short bus superbowl.

Ever since the press conference earlier in the year where they said Brady was past his prime he has been on mission. I pick Patriots vs Packers at the end. If so should be a good game.
              6/22/13 - 2013 NPC VICTORY CLASSIC
              1st - Novice Men's Lightheavy & Novice overall

Comment

Titans
                Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
                kind of a douche

Comment

Originally posted by LKQSJH View Post
                  I am a loyal Panthers fan but agree they shouldn't have made the playoffs. That being said they did play really well yesterday in the short bus superbowl. .
                  I actually think that the Panthers will win this week against a great Cards team that just got too beat up at the wrong time. And if things work out like the should (Dallas wininng), the Panthers will play the Seahawks in the divisional round. It's a good match up for them, when they met in mid season, the Seahawks barely won with a go ahead TD pass in the last minute of the game to beat them 13 to 9. Granted this game was not played in Seattle, which adds a certain degree of difficulty to things. On a side note, I do think it was a bit reckless of the Cowboys to play the way that they did against the Redskins that meant very little, keeping starters in, kicking onside kicks in the second quarter when up decisively, insert many other comments us bitter Redskin fans may have here.

Comment

Originally posted by chaotic inertia View Post
                    I actually think that the Panthers will win this week against a great Cards team that just got too beat up at the wrong time. And if things work out like the should (Dallas wininng), the Panthers will play the Seahawks in the divisional round. It's a good match up for them, when they met in mid season, the Seahawks barely won with a go ahead TD pass in the last minute of the game to beat them 13 to 9. Granted this game was not played in Seattle, which adds a certain degree of difficulty to things. On a side note, I do think it was a bit reckless of the Cowboys to play the way that they did against the Redskins that meant very little, keeping starters in, kicking onside kicks in the second quarter when up decisively, insert many other comments us bitter Redskin fans may have here.
                    I'm trying not to get my hopes too high for the panthers yet until they beat a good team. Our last 3 wins were the falcons, browns, and saints. A win is a win but hard to be too excited about beating other bad teams. I will be cheering for them all the way but not willing to wager anything on them.
                    6/22/13 - 2013 NPC VICTORY CLASSIC
                    1st - Novice Men's Lightheavy & Novice overall

Comment

I recently (3 years ago) relocated from the DMV area to Greensboro and while I have not / nor will ever give up on my burgundy and gold love, I got a lot of love for the local boys, next season I hope to make it to a game. I really like your LB Kulekley or however you spell it. I did question the Smith trade a little, but damn that youngster Benjamin is a beast. I'm def pulling for you fellas.

Comment

2nd pick: Tampa Bay
                        Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
                        kind of a douche

Comment

Originally posted by LKQSJH View Post
                          I am a loyal Panthers fan but agree they shouldn't have made the playoffs. That being said they did play really well yesterday in the short bus superbowl.

Ever since the press conference earlier in the year where they said Brady was past his prime he has been on mission. I pick Patriots vs Packers at the end. If so should be a good game.
                          And I admit that I don't know anything about them other than the losing record. It is entirely possible that they were completely destroyed by injuries and losing games in the last 2 minutes - I honestly don't know.

Skip

Comment

Pats advance to the AFC Championship! What a game!

2017 NPC National Championships Classic Physique, Class D - 4th Place
                            2017 NPC New England Championships Classic Physique, Class C - 1st Place
                            2017 NPC East Coast Cup Classic Physique, Tall Class - 1st Place & Overall
                            2015 Arnold Amateur Men's Classic Bodybuilding, Tall Class - 4th Place
                            2013 NPC Europa Battle of Champions - 1st Place Novice Heavyweight, 2nd Place Open Light-Heavyweight

Comment

Originally posted by moco View Post
                              Pats advance to the AFC Championship! What a game!
                              I didn't see it but heard that they were trailing most of the game. Disappointed to see Brady pulled it off, yet again.

Skip

Comment

Working...
                              X