X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • trojandogg
    Bantamweight Member
    • May 2009

New website/business

Hey All.. Hopefully this is breaking any rules but, i have been gone from IM for quite some time to start up my own practice. Its been super stressful (you would think it is the american dream to do such a thing but Uncle Sam really makes it difficult) and we have come a long way. I can say that i ALMOST see some light at the end of the tunnel at this point however, there is still a ton to do.

I pretty much made the website myself and if you have any constructive criticism on its flow, design etc as a patient/consumer, i would love to hear it. Whether that be on here or on my BLOG located on the website itself.

Drs. Carrie & Theodore Sees offer vision examinations & specialize in the diagnosis, treatment of a wide array of eye diseases, conditions, & problems.

Also.. starting up cold is a real bitch and because i am not super popular, i would be grateful for any Facebook "Likes" that anyone would like to throw out.

Rockford Family Eyecare - Dry Eye Center, Rockford, Michigan. 1,751 likes · 2 talking about this · 191 were here. -Your friendly local Optometrists in Rockford Michigan-

Cheers!

TD
    Wanna save $$$ on your next protein purchase? Use TES117 for 5% off your order at www.truenutrition.com.
  • Ken Skip Hill
    Judge, Jury and Executioner
    Admin
    • Feb 2004

I liked your FB page.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

• trojandogg
      Bantamweight Member
      • May 2009

Much appreciated Sir Skip!
      Wanna save $$$ on your next protein purchase? Use TES117 for 5% off your order at www.truenutrition.com.

Comment

• Ken Skip Hill
        Judge, Jury and Executioner
        Admin
        • Feb 2004

My pleasure. I sympathize with you living in Jackson, MI. lol I am originally from Battle Creek (born and raised) so ... not much better, I suppose.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
        Instagram: @intensemuscle
        YouTube: TEAMSKIP
        TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

• greensoup
          Middleweight Member
          • Oct 2008

for the site, white backgrounds are generally easier to read but the place looks nice!

Comment

• trojandogg
            Bantamweight Member
            • May 2009

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill
            My pleasure. I sympathize with you living in Jackson, MI. lol I am originally from Battle Creek (born and raised) so ... not much better, I suppose.

Skip
            Well.. we moved to the Rockford/Grand Rapids area, which is MUCH better

Originally posted by greensoup
            for the site, white backgrounds are generally easier to read but the place looks nice!
            Thanks. Will consider changing the background.

Comment

Working...