Who do you miss from IM?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teckno05 View Post
    A lot of nostalgia in these names. I'm glad this place is still around. What's up Skip, Sammich.
    Good to see you back around, teckno!!

Skip
    www.TEAMSKIP.com

Twitter: @IntenseMuscle
    Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: IntenseMuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP

For Training Inquiries: TEAMSKIP1@gmail.com

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
      Tact and couth aren't your strong points.

Skip
      Yeah, Dick move, Sheldon Cooper.

Have some respect for a person that was good for the community. He was a good kid.
      2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

Definitely Doggcrapp (Dante),Troponin (Justin Harris), and XJPX (Jordan Peters). Jordan still gives tons of credit to this board on his site and on podcasts.
        "The Dude Abides" Please Use Discount Code: JNC825

Comment

I wonder what happened to RWS, PJR, RedSkull....GreySkull?
          The promotion of the training methods used by drug-assisted and genetically giften men wreaks havoc, despite these men being presented as demigods in the bodybuilding world. Sure they have inspired millions, but at the same time they have misled millions; and their "intruction" has robbed millions of people of the best training years of their lives.
          -Stuart McRobert

Comment

I still keep in contact with Redskull. We teamed up again for the TRT bodybuilding DVD over the last couple of years. He doesn't post on the board, anymore, though.

I still have quite a bit of contact with RWS but not here on the board, either, but on Facebook.

Skip

Originally posted by NewLifter4DC View Post
            I wonder what happened to RWS, PJR, RedSkull....GreySkull?
            www.TEAMSKIP.com

Twitter: @IntenseMuscle
            Facebook: Skip Hill
            Instagram: IntenseMuscle
            YouTube: TEAMSKIP

For Training Inquiries: TEAMSKIP1@gmail.com

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
              I still keep in contact with Redskull. We teamed up again for the TRT bodybuilding DVD over the last couple of years. He doesn't post on the board, anymore, though.

I still have quite a bit of contact with RWS but not here on the board, either, but on Facebook.

Skip

'Oh I'm glad they're both doing well. Good stuff.
              The promotion of the training methods used by drug-assisted and genetically giften men wreaks havoc, despite these men being presented as demigods in the bodybuilding world. Sure they have inspired millions, but at the same time they have misled millions; and their "intruction" has robbed millions of people of the best training years of their lives.
              -Stuart McRobert

Comment

Working...
              X