Tapatalk Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tapatalk Update

For anyone using tapatalk, do you get a slight headache and want to throw your phone at the neighbor kids when you try to read anything in the app? After the latest update it is almost unbearable. I honestly debate whether it's even worth my time logging in to see what's going on at IM, as it is so frustrating.

Once you are in a thread it isn't bad, but the forum view looks like someone gave Skip some big kid crayons and told him to do his best to color them a pretty picture.
    2010 NPC North Star

I have no problem with tapatalk, at all. I think the newer update was different and I had to figure out how to navigate it again but it seems to work just fine for me.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

I have no problem at all. I had problems before learning how to navigate around the forums. I was like you wanting to throw my phone at the same neighbor kids...
      I have found iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me. It never runs. Friends may come and go but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength, Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, its impossible to turn back, the iron never lies to you.

Comment

No issues with it...on iPhone 5 or 6.
        SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

I have to say that before tapatalk I used to HATE being on here because it was a bitch to navigate. Hell, ANY site without tapatalk was terrible. I sometimes take it for granted that the technology has come so far so quickly and makes being on here or doing work a freakin' breeze. I remember back not that long ago (07-08ish) the phones were still not anywhere near where they are now. I think probably about 2011 or so, doing work on my phone got incredibly efficient and I can't even remember the last time I have traveled with my lap top because EVERYTHING I need to do can now be done on my phone.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
          Instagram: @intensemuscle
          YouTube: TEAMSKIP
          TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Working...
          X