No-Shave November/Movember

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No-Shave November/Movember

The title says it all!! In honor of men's health awareness...

Who's IN!

NO shaving of ANY body hair for one month!

To make it more interesting, if you want...Take a clean shave(Day one) and final day pic to post at the end of the month...
    Unless a man undertakes more than he can possibly do, he will never do all he can.

Unfathomable progress is the result of consistent, daily steps toward a single goal

Originally posted by gsop_3 View Post
    The title says it all!! In honor of men's health awareness...

Who's IN!

NO shaving of ANY body hair for one month!

To make it more interesting, if you want...Take a clean shave(Day one) and final day pic to post at the end of the month...
    fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuck no
    Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
    kind of a douche

Comment

ROFL!! No to the clean shave or no to the month-long growth? or no to the pics?

-OR-

NO to the whole idea?? LOL
      Unless a man undertakes more than he can possibly do, he will never do all he can.

Unfathomable progress is the result of consistent, daily steps toward a single goal

Comment

ROFL!! No to the clean shave or no to the month-long growth? or no to the pics?

-OR-

NO to the whole idea?? LOL
        I'm a sasquatch. Bill Gates doesn't have enough money to convince me not to shave for a month.
        kind of a douche

Comment

...fair enough...can't be scaring the kiddies! LOL

Comment

How 'bout just the face, Sammich?? Let a nice grizzly beard come out...

Comment

How 'bout just the face, Sammich?? Let a nice grizzly beard come out...
              How about you don't shave and I'll keep on shaving. :yippee:
              kind of a douche

Comment

好的好的随便你了

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

好的好的随便你了

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  THERE WILL BE NO CHING-CHONG MOON SPEAK ON THESE FORUMS :funnies:
                  kind of a douche

Comment

:usa2: ok ok as you wish...sorry for being pedantic...:peep:

Comment

I am doing it, although I dont know how much longer my work will allow me to. Were supposed to shave for certain jobs where I work, and although my Job doesnt exactly qualify as having to shave, some think they will ask me to. we will see

Comment

Nice! half-way there now and my neck is itching something fierce!

...and welcome to IM!!

Comment

Nice! half-way there now and my neck is itching something fierce!

...and welcome to IM!!
                          I am past the itch stage, thank goodness... I am just beginning to get the sides filling in which is nice. Honestly this is the first time I have ever grew a full beard.

Comment

I am skipping out. Genetics screwed me big time here.

J
                            "No man ever won a war by dieing for his county. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his."

George Patton

Get your Protein where the real men get theirs, TrueProtein.com

5% off with Dicount code JNR490, and 10% off orders over 10 lbs!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X