Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't go near the bloody drain pipe!

Here are a few Aussie Nasty's:

After some heavy rain these water pipe installers got to clean out the culverts and remove the critters that had taken shelter, namely this 18 foot 2inch Salty and these 87 snakes.

This is why I go no-where without my kit and carry rope and electricians tape in the vehicle as well as a good snake bite kit and numerous other things - like often my 45-70 or Glock.

Steady on boys and girls, we might all of been killed.
    Attached Files
    "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
    Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
    'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
    ~William Bernbach

dayum!!!!!
    Steve Irwin would've been proud of those guys!
    -KidRok-
    "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
    5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

Holy SHIT!!!!! How big is that croc? It dwarfs the guy next to it...

That is some scary shit you Aussie's deal with... Do you get anything like this around your home?
      Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
      2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
      2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

[QUOTE=mentalflex;1073515]Holy SHIT!!!!! How big is that croc? It dwarfs the guy next to it...

I think that was the 18 foot 2 inch salty (salt water croc?) i may be mistaken Though
        I see you didn't take a s#!t before deadlifting....
        I too like to live dangerously

Comment

[QUOTE=DC_catholic315;1073518]
          Originally posted by mentalflex View Post
          Holy SHIT!!!!! How big is that croc? It dwarfs the guy next to it...

I think that was the 18 foot 2 inch salty (salt water croc?) i may be mistaken Though
          Duh..... I feel like a moron for not reading haha

Thanks
          Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
          2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
          2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Ronnie Coleman of crocs. Wow

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

Comment

I wonder what would a glock do against a 18 foot croc... tickle it ? lol
              "If you're ready to do DC, you're not gonna give a flying f*(k about fatigue from the previous exercise. You get under the bar and kill it, each and every time." - homonunculus

"Nothing better than coming to IM and seeing a Wall of Text next to that big Tricep pic." - Lonnie123

“Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another.” - Homer

The scale doesn't show a number. When he steps on it, it simply reads: Big Mother Fucker. - Skip

Comment

An M40 wouldnt do shit. Would bounce off like the Hulk 8/

Comment

Originally posted by 0001Delta View Post
                  I wonder what would a glock do against a 18 foot croc... tickle it ? lol
                  Piss 'em off.
                  -KidRok-
                  "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
                  5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

I'm no bushman or huntsman but I think it's pretty much established by the laws of the universe nothing short of 7.62x54mm or a few heavy Slugs can even bother an animal that size.
                    "If you're ready to do DC, you're not gonna give a flying f*(k about fatigue from the previous exercise. You get under the bar and kill it, each and every time." - homonunculus

"Nothing better than coming to IM and seeing a Wall of Text next to that big Tricep pic." - Lonnie123

“Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another.” - Homer

The scale doesn't show a number. When he steps on it, it simply reads: Big Mother Fucker. - Skip

Comment

Crocs like that are no-where near where I live, got a couple of hundred km's up my sleeve. Some of my mates have come against them out hunting up North or as per the story at the bottom.

My wife's dad used to hunt them for skins. They only used a .22 so as not to damage more than one scale. He quit after one too many that they thought was dead came to after they had pulled it into the boat. This meant to escape they had to jump into the croc filled water and wait till the croc climbed out of the boat and then swim back to the boat and climb back in. (Imagine trying to impress that father in law)

We have snakes everywhere though. Aggressive browns are the worst in my opinion. Most snakes will ignore you if you leave them but a big brown will chase you and they are not slow. My kids both learnt to shoot very young and when we camp I get them to carry a gun as where we go snakes and dingoes are common and both are big.

Big Buff and scrub bulls that get near 1000kg will come at you too. I have hid from them before.

Big pigs will charge, mate nearly died from getting hooked behind his knee.

FYI here is a goody from some people I know. Gun was a Glock 9mm.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/National/...509969632.html
                      Buck Brannaman.

'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
                      ~William Bernbach

Comment

Holy shit. You must have impressed him then!!

Comment

Holy shit, you must have to be tough to live in Australia.

It gets pretty rough here in the Northeast too, soon the mosquitoes are coming out.

Comment

Let me put this out there. Australia is just like any modern place. The way I see it is you have bears and wolfs and we have crocs and buff, you have wild cats and we have dingoes. Other places have other bad stuff.

(I am not sure of what dangerous stuff England has though.......Martin _h every English person freaks out when they come here and an ant, spider, scorpion, centipede, wasp etc bites them and they end up in hospital. Also Martin_h I don't if you read my above post correctly, my father in law is tougher than me and I wasn't there when that croc was shot, just want to make that clear.)

If you don't go bush you might never encounter the big prickly stuff. If you choose to go to those areas then be prepared.

People who treat the desert or mountains or sea with a blasé attitude fail and at best get rescued.

There are lots of countries represented on IM. I'm sure plenty of IM members could tell stories where I would go - Fcuk me.

I know a girl who lives on 3million aces by herself and hunts pigs, manages stock, sews up or staples her own lacerations etc. She welds, builds sheds, castrates cattle, skins roos etc all in a days work. She is more man at age 23 then I will ever be.

Truth is real nature is real dangerous no matter where you go. Come prepared or don't come.

Musclesaresexy who posts here is from the south or Australia and would likely give some pretty rough accounts of his hunting area too.
                            SAHD
                            Light-heavyweight Member
                            Last edited by SAHD; 04-09-2014, 10:24 PM.
                            Buck Brannaman.

'Hanging' Judge PARKER

~William Bernbach

Comment

I understood you. I was saying, you must have impressed somehow as your married to his daughter.

The scariest shit in England is a politician with an agenda.

Comment

Working...
                              X