Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your favorite lunch bag and tupaware?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your favorite lunch bag and tupaware?

Does anyone have and like the six pack bags?

Any experiences would be great.

Thanks.
    [http://www.truenutrition.com

-discount code: ADA774-

Buy the highest quality protein and other supplements at the lowest prices.
    Save 5% on all orders.

I have bought both the Sixpack Bag and the Isobag. I work a 50-60 hour a week job and eat 5 meals at work, so I use my bag every single day.

I bought the Sixpack bag first and wore it out after two years. I love the top portion of the SixPack bag where you can put vitamins and nuts, etc. in the top. This was helpful for low carb dieting. I also really liked their containers. Their containers are very sturdy. The ice packs you get with the bag last forever and are the best ice packs I have ever used. The larger bag is a lot to haul around and the silver lining in the bag falls apart after about a week or two depending on how much you use it. My meals seemed to be kept much cooler in this bag.

I bought the Isobag next and the bag itself is really sturdy. It has not fallen apart at all. No liner has begun to peel off or anything. I don't think it keeps meals as cool though. The icepacks you get with the Isobag suck. The first ones that I bought with the bag started leaking immediately, and then the second set I bought lasted a little longer but eventually met the same demise. So I fold up the Sixpack icepacks and put them in the bottom of the bag and this is what works. The Isobag is a little less conspicous. It has a smaller profile and doesn't look strange to your office mates like the Sixpack bag which resembles a mini refrigerator.

So that is my review. Each bag manufacturer clearly put emphasis in different areas resulting in positive and negative atributes for each bag.
    "The Dude Abides" Please Use Discount Code: JNC825

Comment

Working...
    X