Honest question:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honest question:

I know we all workout so we might be a little bias but think of your past girlfriends, boyfriends, wives, husbands, etc. for this one:

Are people that workout and take care of how they look BETTER in bed than those that aren't or is there no relationship to working out and great sex?

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Never been with a girl that's been I to fitness so can't comment. But hopefully I'll be getting my girlfriend to do some strengrh training over the next few months so we can see if it makes a difference

Comment

Couldn't help but laugh first! LOL

I'd say not only physically are people better in bed when they are in shape but
      also mentally.
      I've noticed that in conversation with men or women...if they don't feel good about
      themselves and their body they won't have a good self image or feel free in matters
      of sex.
      Not sure how much to say about this but I think that is why people prefer to do it in the dark! ha ha
      Sara

Comment

Originally posted by MsFit View Post
        Couldn't help but laugh first! LOL

I'd say not only physically are people better in bed when they are in shape but
        also mentally.
        I've noticed that in conversation with men or women...if they don't feel good about
        themselves and their body they won't have a good self image or feel free in matters
        of sex.
        Not sure how much to say about this but I think that is why people prefer to do it in the dark! ha ha
        Sara
        If what you say is true, then, the dark would make for better sex?

I just can't wrap my head around this one as to whether there is a difference. I am really curious what everyone has to say.

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

I think it's more of a personality and confidence thing versus being fit or not. There have been fit women that were not so good in bed and women who weren't fit who were animals
          SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

Originally posted by LG1 View Post
            I think it's more of a personality and confidence thing versus being fit or not. There have been fit women that were not so good in bed and women who weren't fit who were animals
            Thats because fat ugly ones try harder so they can have a repeat performance down the road :-)
            But to answer Skips question, I say if you look good and feel good as does your partner, then the sex is usually banging good. At least it should be!

Sometimes I look at really fat couples and wonder just how good it it is for them..Specially since neither of them can see their own goods...lol..Hell for them it might be amazing...but I doubt it..
            Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Originally posted by Heckman View Post
              Thats because fat ugly ones try harder so they can have a repeat performance down the road .
              I say there might be truth to this. If a fatty sleeps with an inshape person, do they aim to impress??

Skip

Sent from Skip's Samsung Note 2

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
                I say there might be truth to this. If a fatty sleeps with an inshape person, do they aim to impress??

Skip

Absolutely they do...at least a good majority of them...and think about this: A woman can tell you down to the minute when she will have sex...A guy doesn't have that luxury...unless of course he running solo..lol
                Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

I didn't specifically mean fattys. Just the average person who doesn't train and is not "fit". Lol
                  SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post

Skip

Why do fat chicks give the best blow jobs?........because they have to.

Comment

One of my friends has done a lot and I mean a LOT of testing in this area, after 20 years he is still undecided and looking for further subjects to continue his experiments.
                      "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
                      Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
                      'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
                      ~William Bernbach

Comment

Originally posted by LG1 View Post
                        I didn't specifically mean fattys. Just the average person who doesn't train and is not "fit". Lol
                        Noted.

Skip

Comment

Women probably don't have to be incredibly fit to have good control over their Kegel muscles, but in my experience the fit ones always have. That certainly increases my enjoyment.

Comment

Well, IME, fit women tend to be comfortable with the bodies and their athleticism carries over into the bedroom... the confidence shows through in their actions and receptivity and they tend to be more "up for something new" than someone overweight. Also, since men tend to be more visual and if the woman is confident to allow some light to shine on her body, it just adds to the enjoyment. From what I've experienced, overweight women prefer not to display their bodies...

If anyone is wondering, if I am just hypothesizing, the answer is no... I was in a rut after a rough breakup and let's just say my standards were much lower haha
                            Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
                            2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
                            2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

In my experience, it has less to do with how men and women (yes, I went there) look than how they perceive themselves as far as how they are with sex. I've been with physically fit people who had body image and other personal issues, some of which was motivating them to be extremely "fit", and which negatively effected sex. I've been with unfit people who had no problem with any of it. Hell, I'm pretty fit (I think) and my performance has varied quite a bit depending purely on how I am feeling about myself. Now, in terms of pure stamina, being fit helps
                              2014 Greater Gulf States 2nd WPD Class B
                              2010 Jr. USA 2nd LHW
                              2009 Houston Pro/Am 1st LHW & Overall (Am)
                              2008 Jr. Nationals 5th LHW
                              2007 Greater Gulf States 1st LHW
                              2007 LA Championships 1st LHW & Overall

Comment

Working...
                              X