iPhone 5S or Galaxy S4??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPhone 5S or Galaxy S4??

Looking for some feedback from those of you that have experience with both phones. Currently have a iPhone 4 and will be upgrading Friday. Looking for pros and cons for each one. Thoughts??
    Save yourself 5% on all your TRUENUTRITION orders by using discount code MTM281

My Training Log Here at IM

"Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying the basic fundamentals." -Jim Rohn

I got the I p 5... I love it but I can see where the galaxy would be cool... I never liked the size of most of them galaxy units... Had no prob outta my iphone
    I see you didn't take a s#!t before deadlifting....
    I too like to live dangerously

Comment

I have an S4 that I upgraded to from a Blackberry. I find it fast, efficient, and user-friendly. Size is something to get used to, but it's thin and can still fit comfortably in your pocket.

Comment

I don't understand how you guys can have such small phones. I guess it depends on what you do on it but I am always wanting a bigger one. I have the Note 2 and have been waiting forever for the 3 to come out and it finally did. The bigger they are, the more work I can do on them and they are SUPER fast now, too. I would be screwed if I had to use an I phone.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
        Instagram: @intensemuscle
        YouTube: TEAMSKIP
        TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Skip, they get much bigger and you might as well hold your laptop up to your head. I was playing around with my daughter's boyfriend's S4 last night. I really like the size of the screen and it is very light. Been on a Apple phone for so long now that I just need a change. Anything you don't like about the Samsung?

"Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying the basic fundamentals." -Jim Rohn

Comment

i have the s4...no complaints.
            2005 HOA Natural Classic
            2006 OCB Midwest
            2007 ABA Natural Illinois
            2008 HOA Natural Classic
            NPC Mid-Illinois
            NPC Midwest Open
            NPC Natural Grand Prix
            2012 NGA Clash of the Titans
            USPA Illinois State
            NGA Heart of America
            NGA Clash of the Titans

SAVE 5% ON YOUR NEXT ORDER FROM www.truenutrition.com order - Use Code RHB606

Comment

i made the switch from the 4s to the s4. I like the simplicity of the apple platform and still use my ipad all the time but the iphone 5 just didn't seem to offer anything better. I use my phone a good bit for browsing so after getting used to the s4 there is no way i would want the smaller screen again.
              6/22/13 - 2013 NPC VICTORY CLASSIC
              1st - Novice Men's Lightheavy & Novice overall

Comment

Originally posted by LKQSJH View Post
                i made the switch from the 4s to the s4. I like the simplicity of the apple platform and still use my ipad all the time but the iphone 5 just didn't seem to offer anything better. I use my phone a good bit for browsing so after getting used to the s4 there is no way i would want the smaller screen again.
                That is what I ma thinking will happen with me too. The screen area is so much bigger, brighter, and vibrant. Camera is pretty badass too.

Comment

I also have the Galaxy S4 and I love it. Fast, powerful, amazing battery life, tons of customizations.
                  Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
                  kind of a douche

Comment

I have the S4 as well and I love it. Not to mention, out of any phone I have ever owned, this one has the best (longest lasting) battery...it is just ridiculous.

-s
                    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

S4 camera is pretty kick ass too. I have the galaxy 10.1 tablet also. I like samsung and android products.
                      2005 HOA Natural Classic
                      2006 OCB Midwest
                      2007 ABA Natural Illinois
                      2008 HOA Natural Classic
                      NPC Mid-Illinois
                      NPC Midwest Open
                      NPC Natural Grand Prix
                      2012 NGA Clash of the Titans
                      USPA Illinois State
                      NGA Heart of America
                      NGA Clash of the Titans

SAVE 5% ON YOUR NEXT ORDER FROM www.truenutrition.com order - Use Code RHB606

Comment

Thanks guys. Think I will pull the trigger on Thursday night. Staples has the S4 for $.01 with 2yr contract . Cant beat that.

Comment

Originally posted by mateus View Post
                          Thanks guys. Think I will pull the trigger on Thursday night. Staples has the S4 for $.01 with 2yr contract . Cant beat that.
                          Make sure you grad a microSD card with it. The phone has internal storage, but if you get an SD card you'll be able to store craploads of music/pictures/whatnot on there.
                          Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
                          kind of a douche

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
                            I don't understand how you guys can have such small phones. I guess it depends on what you do on it but I am always wanting a bigger one. I have the Note 2 and have been waiting forever for the 3 to come out and it finally did. The bigger they are, the more work I can do on them and they are SUPER fast now, too. I would be screwed if I had to use an I phone.

Skip
                            Have you seen the Galaxy MEGA? Makes the Note 3 look tiny!

Comment

Originally posted by mateus View Post
                              Skip, they get much bigger and you might as well hold your laptop up to your head. I was playing around with my daughter's boyfriend's S4 last night. I really like the size of the screen and it is very light. Been on a Apple phone for so long now that I just need a change. Anything you don't like about the Samsung?
                              People still hold their phones to their heads? I thought everyone used an ear piece either with a wire or wireless. It's 2013. lol

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
                              Instagram: @intensemuscle
                              YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                              TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Working...
                              X