Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back

Its been a while since I have been active, but Im finally settled and moved to a new area and started the new job. Ive checked back a couple of times, but connectivity was tough for the last couple of months. No hurricanes or storms to deal with thankfully and I hope everyone in those areas made it through OK. Anyway, found a gym in the area and have started to get back into it as my diet, etc was pretty bad over the last couple of months. Well, that is if you consider cocoa pebbles to be a poor source of dinner/snacks. Definitely some new 'faces' (or names) and its nice to see the board keep on rockin' and continue to grow. Alot of catching up to do, but hope to be a productive member once again. Take care..

-slide
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

good to see you back slide! How do you like the new job?
    "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

and lay off the cocoa pebbles; unless you send me a box.
      "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

Working...
      X