A Question To ponder..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Question To ponder..

I posted this many years ago and got some pretty interesting answers.With all the new people here I will ask it again.

If time and money wasn't an issue, what would you do with your time/life?
    Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Traveling and knowing new places and cultures, reading, training, eating and pick up chics :P

Even with money not being an issue i would keep working and being and entrepreneur on things i enjoy. Maybe with a more relaxed approach

Comment

Philanthropy
      SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

I would like to find a happy balance between being a philanthropist and spending time with friends/family. Lots of traveling.
        Save yourself 5% on all your TRUENUTRITION orders by using discount code MTM281

My Training Log Here at IM

"Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying the basic fundamentals." -Jim Rohn

Comment

Originally posted by mateus View Post
          I would like to find a happy balance between being a philanthropist and spending time with friends/family. Lots of traveling.
          Philandering
          SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

Traveling and seeing the world for sure. Climbing mountains, sailing seas, flying sky's etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LG1 View Post
              Philandering
              I see what you did there.
              Save yourself 5% on all your TRUENUTRITION orders by using discount code MTM281

My Training Log Here at IM

"Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying the basic fundamentals." -Jim Rohn

Comment

Stay close to home
                Get more involved with my local church/charities
                Tell my wife to quit her job
                Spend more time with her and lexie
                Train insane and eat more organic foods
                Spend more time in my bass boat
                I see you didn't take a s#!t before deadlifting....
                I too like to live dangerously

Comment

Travel all over the world, party some, be one bad ass yoked powerbuilder, and I'd definitely love to volunteer with sick kids and help their dreams come true because I know what its like. Lots of people give the answers they think others want to hear.

Oh and world peace....:bb:

Comment

I would build a HIGH quality studio in my house for recording purposes both for my own releases, as well as to shop out to other artists and for licensing/syncing; hire a team of people to take me and my music to a MUCH larger audience in terms of performing nationally/internationally at select quality venues, as well as placement in movies, tv, commercials. I'd compete in physique and work on a pro card. I'd spend more time in Colorado, and probably explore more places in general.
                    2014 Greater Gulf States 2nd WPD Class B
                    2010 Jr. USA 2nd LHW
                    2009 Houston Pro/Am 1st LHW & Overall (Am)
                    2008 Jr. Nationals 5th LHW
                    2007 Greater Gulf States 1st LHW
                    2007 LA Championships 1st LHW & Overall

Comment

I'd definitely still end up in primary care medicine. But I'd feel less guilty using my vacay time to travel with the added funds.
                      #docswholift
                      PGY-1 FM
                      "No idea is above scrutiny and no people are beneath dignity." -Maajid Nawaz

Comment

I'd take everything stupidly easy and threat myself as in permanent vacation, read a lot of books, educate myself as much as I could about everything and take a bunch of hobbies I always wanted to take.
                        "If you're ready to do DC, you're not gonna give a flying f*(k about fatigue from the previous exercise. You get under the bar and kill it, each and every time." - homonunculus

"Nothing better than coming to IM and seeing a Wall of Text next to that big Tricep pic." - Lonnie123

“Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another.” - Homer

The scale doesn't show a number. When he steps on it, it simply reads: Big Mother Fucker. - Skip

Comment

Travel the world with Jess snowboarding the highest mountains and learning to surf the biggest waves. Night time would be spent dining on the cousines of the world.
                          Journal http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=51093

Comment

Exactly what I do now.
                            I own a hardcore gym where all my friends train.
                            I have a great online coaching business.
                            I visit Europe twice per year and money is never a concern.
                            There is nothing I would change....besides pay a cleaning crew to clean my gym instead of me lol

Comment

Hunt all over the world and read more.
                              "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
                              Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
                              'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
                              ~William Bernbach

Comment

Working...
                              X