Beats Wireless review?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beats Wireless review?

I searched some old threads here and see people in the past preferring Jaybird Freedom headphones when it comes to bluetooth. Does anyone have any experience or own the Beats Wireless headphones? They are pricer and over-the-ear in place of ear buds but I have heard good things from non-gym goers.

Just curious.
    Journal http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=51093

No...But I get annoyed seeing people wearing those headphones at the gym...Looks like they should be in a recording studio. I then usually call them d-bags. Hope this helps. I was using flex bluetooth headphones...they were great...then I broke them.
    2005 HOA Natural Classic
    2006 OCB Midwest
    2007 ABA Natural Illinois
    2008 HOA Natural Classic
    NPC Mid-Illinois
    NPC Midwest Open
    NPC Natural Grand Prix
    2012 NGA Clash of the Titans
    USPA Illinois State
    NGA Heart of America
    NGA Clash of the Titans

SAVE 5% ON YOUR NEXT ORDER FROM www.truenutrition.com order - Use Code RHB606

Comment

Iorn man has some reasonably priced headphones at Walmart they are in ear like 30 bucks and will not come out as they have a over ear moldy thingy that makes them not fall out... They aren't wireless

As a recording musician I will say that it's semi retarted to pay that much for headphones you should be sweating and bleeding in... Lol
      Last edited by DC_catholic315; 11-05-2013, 01:15 PM.
      I see you didn't take a s#!t before deadlifting....
      I too like to live dangerously

Comment

I have a similar pair as the Beats...different brand and much cheaper. Had them for over a year. Quality is good as is clarity/sound. Has Bluetooth so you can accept/make calls while wearing them and they too have controls on the ear part so you can adjust volume and skip tracks w/out going to your phone etc. They also hold their charge for a long time.

The downside, is they ear "muffs" get very warm during the summer months and the fit is not as good as some of the in-ear buds.

Will try they Jaybirds when these kick the bucket.
        SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

Originally posted by breck View Post
          No...But I get annoyed seeing people wearing those headphones at the gym...Looks like they should be in a recording studio. I then usually call them d-bags. Hope this helps. I was using flex bluetooth headphones...they were great...then I broke them.
          Very much lol.

Everyone says that including myself. I would prefer to play my music over the stereo but it isn't always possible. Plus with headphones on no one bothers me. I just want a good pair of wireless headphones since the cord annoys the shit out of me with my belt, under my shirt, leaning against preacher/CSR benches, etc.
          Journal http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=51093

Comment

When i changed to Verizon cell service i got some free accessories with the phone. I got the LG Tone wireless headphones. I wasn't crazy about them at first because of the around the neck design but i really like the sound quality and battery life. The only time the neck thing bothers me now is on flat or decline bench it will try to come off but they seem to be very durable.
            6/22/13 - 2013 NPC VICTORY CLASSIC
            1st - Novice Men's Lightheavy & Novice overall

Comment

Working...
            X