2010 NPC Virginia Grand Prix:
    2002 NPC Western Carolina:
    2002 NPC North Carolina State:

Use Discount Code MMH353..

His sweater's inside out.

Comment

Originally posted by FRANK_KOVACIC View Post
      His sweater's inside out.
      Is he wearing a sweater under that sweatshirt or something?

Comment

I wonder how much muscle he will put on with muscle memory and a few other factors at his side.
        "If you're ready to do DC, you're not gonna give a flying f*(k about fatigue from the previous exercise. You get under the bar and kill it, each and every time." - homonunculus

"Nothing better than coming to IM and seeing a Wall of Text next to that big Tricep pic." - Lonnie123

“Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another.” - Homer

The scale doesn't show a number. When he steps on it, it simply reads: Big Mother Fucker. - Skip

Comment

I say maybe next Mr O?!

Comment

Originally posted by Indianpower View Post
            I say maybe next Mr O?!
            He's 48. He's also Kevin Levrone. Doing the Master's O seems more likely, but I guess we'll see.

Comment

He's 48. He's also Kevin Levrone. Doing the Master's O seems more likely, but I guess we'll see.
              either way i think he could place really high in the field of guys at the Olympia, not many guys has or had his look, I think he could come in looking better than Kai. But i always thought he should have been a Mr O so I am kinda bias.

Comment

Originally posted by Indianpower View Post
                either way i think he could place really high in the field of guys at the Olympia, not many guys has or had his look, I think he could come in looking better than Kai. But i always thought he should have been a Mr O so I am kinda bias.
                Wouldn't he grow 20+ pounds into his shows??? If he came back, I think he would show this generation of competitors a thing or two about conditioning!

Comment

One of my favorites for sure. We'll see.
                  2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

Could this be another "colarado experiment"..ala casey and arthur jones..

Comment

Originally posted by jsaild2 View Post
                      Wouldn't he grow 20+ pounds into his shows??? If he came back, I think he would show this generation of competitors a thing or two about conditioning!
                      He'd be doing the Master's O...no chance he can hang with the mass of the current generation of bodybuilders.

But a few of the older guys used to train with Levrone at a World Gym here before it closed down and got re-opened under new ownership. I never had the chance to train there as it was before my time living in MD, but they've told me that when it was go-time for Kevin you knew it. They said that the things he did, he had an incredible physiological response to and the difference in a matter of weeks was night and day. That is what you call a genetic elite.
                      Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
                      2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
                      2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Levrone could easily compete in the regular Mr O

No need for him to enter the Masters

I am no genetic freak, not even close

But I am 42 and could easily compete in the Open class at any local show against the young dudes

Levrone, who is a superior genetic freak, at 48 compete in the regular O ???

Heck ya !!!!!!
                        Last edited by DaveEboy; 09-07-2013, 05:14 PM.
                        I train Dogg Crapp. When not training DC ... sometimes I train arms 3x to 5x per week. Sometimes I train 'modified dogg crapp' which includes an 'arms only' day.

Comment

Levrone is a personal favorite and I think he could come back on stage and be top 5 with his condition and shape.. but the name of the game is size again and he just doesn't have it at 5'11" and ~240. I mean heath has absolutely blown up this year along w/ Kai and Ramy coming in larger.. and now that Rhoden has $$ I think you will see a larger version of him this year.

Comment

Originally posted by 13B-T View Post
                            Levrone is a personal favorite and I think he could come back on stage and be top 5 with his condition and shape.. but the name of the game is size again and he just doesn't have it at 5'11" and ~240. I mean heath has absolutely blown up this year along w/ Kai and Ramy coming in larger.. and now that Rhoden has $$ I think you will see a larger version of him this year.
                            Levrone is a favourite of mine too. Vince Taylor made a comeback in '06 and placed 11th at the O and he racked up victories in his prime, so we'll see if age affects Levrone as well.

I was hoping with Rhoden we would get away from the size game. He has the shape and aesthetics of Flex Wheeler. I really wanted him to win the O this year at 240 or less, but with crazy conditioning to turn the tide. From what you're saying though, it sounds like everyone's trying to get even bigger. I'm sure Cutler in the mix trying to regain the title has a lot to do with that.

Comment

Levrone is a favourite of mine too. Vince Taylor made a comeback in '06 and placed 11th at the O and he racked up victories in his prime, so we'll see if age affects Levrone as well.

I was hoping with Rhoden we would get away from the size game. He has the shape and aesthetics of Flex Wheeler. I really wanted him to win the O this year at 240 or less, but with crazy conditioning to turn the tide. From what you're saying though, it sounds like everyone's trying to get even bigger. I'm sure Cutler in the mix trying to regain the title has a lot to do with that.
                              Do you think Jay will try and come in bigger or do you think he will try and keep the same size but push the conditioning to another level?

Comment

Working...
                              X