Where do you train??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you train??

Ill be moving back to the states very shortly. Ill be going back home after 7 years in the military. Was wondering where does other IMers train? Ill be residing in Jefferson City Missouri. Anyone train in/around that area?
    :drunk:
    I have found iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me. It never runs. Friends may come and go but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength, Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, its impossible to turn back, the iron never lies to you.

Originally posted by ShankS View Post
    Ill be moving back to the states very shortly. Ill be going back home after 7 years in the military. Was wondering where does other IMers train? Ill be residing in Jefferson City Missouri. Anyone train in/around that area?
    :drunk:
    Shanks, I saw you are in Japan.... I just put in my application for an internal vacancy to work at the Yokota Air Base, Anything you can tell me about training over there? How's the food? I love Japanese cuisine, fresh fish and rice... this is going to be a huge change for me if I get it...

Any info you can provide either in the open or via PM would be very much appreciated.
    Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
    2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
    2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

MF,

I think shanks is in Okinawa. From my time there in the USMC, the people there are very welcoming. However, they did not like being associated with Japan since their memories of what the Japanese army did to the people of Okinawa during WWII.

Comment

Working...
      X