breast augmentation & training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• breast augmentation & training

I have been very seriously considering the option of breast augmentation. I have been trying to read as much as I can on the topic but would really appreciate some real life input on how it has changed/affected real women.

Has any woman had this done or men have your wives had this done? What were your experiences? How has it affected your training since the procedure, were their any negative impacts performance wise?

Did you decide to do silicone or saline and why? Do you wish you would have gone bigger (I hear thats a common regret)?

Thanks!

Hi Jess I've just had mine done, well the girls are 9wks old
    I had a mastopexy, didn't want augmentation but the surgeon said I had too, as no tissue so would look weird.
    He refused to go under the muscle as my pecs are extremely thick, so opted for anatomical & over the muscle.
    Only had 270cc reason being I have big pecs, & I'm used to having no boobies, so anything bigger no way. Saying that I've gone from a 32AA to a 34DD and with training they will go bigger
    The mastopexy is the painful part.
    I've gone back to lifting this week, started cardio at the 7wks mark.

Only thing I can't do at all, no way lol is put my chest against any bench. I used to do rear facing pec dec for rear delts, far too painful. Also can't lie on my tummy, so can't visit my chiropractor yet.

Still not attempting chins, mainly because I'm scared lol

Any questions I'll answer as honestly as possible x
    Last edited by Lin1; 08-15-2013, 09:47 AM.

NABBA Miss World Italy 2013 - 3rd
    NABBA Miss Universe 2012 - 1st
    NABBA World Brazil 2011 - 5th
    NABBA Miss Britain Champion 2011-1st
    NABBA Universe 2010 Trained Figure- 5th
    NABBA UK 2010 Trained Figure-1st
    NABBA England 2010 Trained Figure-2nd

Comment

Lin, thank you so much for sharing. Will you be able to do those exercises and lay on your tummy after you heal further?

Are you happy with the results, do they feel and look the way that you wanted them too?

When you do cardio, do you run or walk? I enjoy running and do quite a bit of it but I am concerned that the increased size might make running uncomfortable even when fully healed.

overall, are you glad that you did it?

Comment

Originally posted by Jess K View Post
        Lin, thank you so much for sharing. Will you be able to do those exercises and lay on your tummy after you heal further?

Are you happy with the results, do they feel and look the way that you wanted them too?

When you do cardio, do you run or walk? I enjoy running and do quite a bit of it but I am concerned that the increased size might make running uncomfortable even when fully healed.

overall, are you glad that you did it?
        I've no idea if the exercises will be ok even when healed. I'm so used to having pecs, so pressing against something alien is most bizarre, even when someone's gives me a hug, I feel as if they are going to burst out of my throat lol

It takes 6mths for them to settle, & 12mths to heal fully. I'm more than happy with the size, so glad I didn't go bigger like the surgeon suggested.
        The left side has dropped into place, the right is still sitting a little higher, so feels & looks odd to me. At 6mths check up the surgeon will check to see if I need any adjustment surgery.

I power walk, & lunge walk. Your advises not to run & when you do to wear 2 very supportive sports bras.
        Best thing is to listen to your surgeons advice, as they are all different.
        My surgeon deals with bodybuilders so I'm more than happy.

I am shocked at the level of things you can't do after the operation, bearing in mind I had a full uplift with anchor incisions, so it was very limiting.

I am very happy, will be ecstatic when they even out, but now I actually feel like a woman, & it has given me lots of confidence that I never had. I changed everything about my body, my skin bags were one thing I couldn't.

Now I feel complete x

NABBA Miss World Italy 2013 - 3rd
        NABBA Miss Universe 2012 - 1st
        NABBA World Brazil 2011 - 5th
        NABBA Miss Britain Champion 2011-1st
        NABBA Universe 2010 Trained Figure- 5th
        NABBA UK 2010 Trained Figure-1st
        NABBA England 2010 Trained Figure-2nd

Comment

Thats fantastic, I'm so happy for you! Everyone deserves to feel confident and beautiful

thank you for sharing all of that with me!

Comment

Working...
          X