Tablet Advice/reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tablet Advice/reviews

I am looking into getting a tablet. I have never had one, but would like one for work mainly. I have never been an apple guy. Not against or for it, just never had any Apple products, other than an Ipod nano.

I know new technology is usually being released mid-summer into the fall. I am looking at the Samsung products. I am aware they are releasing their new tablet, the Galaxy Tab 3 10.1. I am getting the Samsung GS4 phone, so was going to get their tablet as well. But not 100% on anything at this point.

I am sure I would be pleased with any manufacturer.

What do you guys use, recommend, advise to stay away from, etc...?
    2005 HOA Natural Classic
    2006 OCB Midwest
    2007 ABA Natural Illinois
    2008 HOA Natural Classic
    NPC Mid-Illinois
    NPC Midwest Open
    NPC Natural Grand Prix
    2012 NGA Clash of the Titans
    USPA Illinois State
    NGA Heart of America
    NGA Clash of the Titans

SAVE 5% ON YOUR NEXT ORDER FROM www.truenutrition.com order - Use Code RHB606

I just got one for my wife after doing a lot of research, I have worked in IT for over 15yrs for what it's worth.

The best tablet is the iPad 4 but also the most expensive. The best Android tablet is the Google Nexus.

CNET has good reviews.
    If it's not hard it's not worth doing...
    http://www.facebook.com/HyperforceStrength <--- Follow Hyperforce on Facebook

2004 National Capital Classic - 2nd Middleweight
    2001 Ottawa Championships - 4th Middleweight
    2000 Ottawa Championships - 12th Middleweight

Comment

We have 2 iPads and love them. Apple is usually a love/hate thing, but I'm an android/PC convert and I couldn't be happier.
      You're perfect, yes it's true. But without me...you're only you.

Comment

I have the 10.1 Asus tf300 which is what google is using for their nexus. Great tablet for home but if traveling with it I would have to recommend a 7" tablet like the nexus 7. Also matters igf you want it on a wireless service plan or WiFi only.

Comment

I have a Google Nexus and absolutely love it.

Comment

Working...
          X