on the lighter side...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• on the lighter side...

Anyone ever hear anything else about the "Hercules" movie cutler was supposed to make?? Lol...I remember the rags saying it was a "major motion picture" and it was the begining of his movie "career". Considering that he would have made a horrible Hercules (herc is big and athletic, not short and stubby) I doubt it ever had a chance but I'm just curious.... now ill get ripped for calling jay short and stubby...lol
    Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
    Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
    Nicki Minaj

The Rock is playing Hercules in an upcoming film in production right now.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/03/...shane-and-hurt
    Lee Salado, E.P.A.S.

Comment

He will be much better than cutler would have been. I just remember all the "they were blown away by his presence" and "a multi picture deal" for jay.... guess not.
      Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
      Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
      Nicki Minaj

Comment

Where are all these BS accounts coming from?
        2005 HOA Natural Classic
        2006 OCB Midwest
        2007 ABA Natural Illinois
        2008 HOA Natural Classic
        NPC Mid-Illinois
        NPC Midwest Open
        NPC Natural Grand Prix
        2012 NGA Clash of the Titans
        USPA Illinois State
        NGA Heart of America
        NGA Clash of the Titans

SAVE 5% ON YOUR NEXT ORDER FROM www.truenutrition.com order - Use Code RHB606

Comment

I have been clearing a lot of them lately.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
          Instagram: @intensemuscle
          YouTube: TEAMSKIP
          TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

I don't think he was supposed to play Hercules, as in the Greek god. I think he was supposed to be a regular guy called John Hercules, but the movie got canceled I believe.

Its the story of a huge guy with an even bigger heart who goes after a gang of Russians after they abduct his protege named Jasmine. The premise of the movie is bases on the old Hercules story but set in modern days. In the movie, John Hercules or 'Herc' will have to accomplish several tasks that are reminiscent of the old tale. The movie will be a franchise of three installments and will be action-packed from beginning to end.

Comment

Working...
            X