Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delaware residents

Who lives there?
    If so where, and what gym do you train at?
    Im moving there towards the end of May.

Bump as I am officially moving in to Smyrna, Delaware May 18th. Looking for someone/group to train with no matter what style(BB/PL/CF/etc)

Comment

Just gonna toss this out there... I am about an hour and half away, so if you wanted to come down my way on a Saturday to train we can set something up. There are a few different Gold's here and you wouldn't have to pay if you came with me.
      Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
      2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
      2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Originally posted by mentalflex View Post
        Just gonna toss this out there... I am about an hour and half away, so if you wanted to come down my way on a Saturday to train we can set something up. There are a few different Gold's here and you wouldn't have to pay if you came with me.
        Good to know. I know we tried to set something up before on facebook when I was occasionally in Baltimore, but now as a permanent resident a lot closer I think we will definitely be able to set something up. Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X