No announcement yet.

Shotguns are the best choice for self defense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:drum:Serves my smart ass right to be shown up while i'm correcting someone. My mistake just wasn't appalling lol
    Last edited by liftweights; 03-10-2013, 06:25 PM.
    :preach:

Comment

Lol... I'm typing on a touchskrean keebord mos of the tiime.
      Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
      Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
      Nicki Minaj

Comment

Originally posted by thedunhill225 View Post
        Lol... I'm typing touchskrean keebord mos of the tiime.
        And that somehow makes you type like a retard? I mos b duin it wrung.

Comment

Lol... I'm typing on a touchskrean keebord mos of the tiime.
          "That's funny, so am I!" - Me
          2010 NPC North Star

Comment

This just made national news. This is the city where I work. I was one of 10 guys on duty when this went down. Obviously the shotgun was very effective for this killer:

I know more than I can post. Let me say it was a surreal experience as victims were being found all over our city of 75k residents. It seemed like a terrorist attack because there was so much damage in a 30 minute period of mayhem.
            Family Guy but also; Old School SoCal, punk rock loving, powerlifting, hardcore gym rat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtLQ73EutoY

Comment

My wife handles a .460 nitro better than those chicks with shotties. Pathetic.
              TEAM :tea: SKIP

2012 IFBB Australian Grand Prix Novice 4th Place.
              2013 Nabba Victorian Championships Novice 3rd Place.

Comment

Originally posted by Imprezivr6 View Post
                And that somehow makes you type like a retard? I mos b duin it wrung.
                Lol..really?

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
                Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

Nicki Minaj

Comment

How ironic would it be if any of those victims were democrats that supported California's shitty gun control laws??

Skip

sent from Skip's Galaxy Note

Facebook: Skip Hill
                  Instagram: @intensemuscle
                  YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                  TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Anyway I agree 100% with the one statement made earlier about comfort level. I'd prefer my wife have the option to have whatever firearm that she is most comfortable with. I'm no gun expert but I have fired several and in the 10-20 feet range I don't remember the big spread -or whatever you call it- from a shotgun.

We should all have the right to defend out family with whatever the hell we want to.

I still think this thread is really more about what an idiot biden is.

Dr. Seuss

Nicki Minaj

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
                      How ironic would it be if any of those victims were democrats that supported California's shitty gun control laws??

Skip

sent from Skip's Galaxy Note
                      The anti 2nd amendment nuts in california are selling lawn signs that say "this home is 100% gun free"..... brilliant idea rt there.

Dr. Seuss

Nicki Minaj

Comment

These guys make a lill point here. They started this after seeing the original signs...

JOIN US AT https://www.projectveritas.com/Posing as "Citizens Against Senseless Violence," we visit the homes of journalists working for Westchester Journal ...

Now they want you to send your kids to schools with "gun free zone" signs all over the place yet they won't put one on their lawns...hmm....wonder why?

Dr. Seuss

Nicki Minaj

Comment

The anti 2nd amendment nuts in california are selling lawn signs that say "this home is 100% gun free"..... brilliant idea rt there.
                          You have got to be kidding me. If this is true this is the single most awesome thing I think I have heard in a LONG time. lol

These fuckers are so stupid it amazes me.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
                          Instagram: @intensemuscle
                          YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                          TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

The real signs inspired the people in the video link I posted. It actually started in the UK. If ya google you can see some....ranging from store bought to hand written.

Dr. Seuss

Nicki Minaj

Comment

Yeah, Dunhill the thread is about Biden being an idiot- But it is more about the fact, our Government is leading the charge to disarm its subjects, when the 2nd Amendment was clearly written to keep government from becoming too powerful and oppressive.

Comment

Here is a cop's perspective on the issue...
                                Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

The rank and file police officers hate these attempts to restrict law abiding people from owning guns.

Comment

Working...
                                X