X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shotguns are the best choice for self defense

Joe Biden is an idiot.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia4csoQLvGY

Yes he is. All you need to know about the current state of this once great land is that this man is a heartbeat away from being comander and chief. ...scarry.
    Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
    Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
    Nicki Minaj

Comment

Honestly, I don't think anyone here cares enough about that. It's just propaganda against Biden. If you really think a woman can hit someone with an ar-15 better than with a shotgun, even after watching that video, you obviously do not understand how guns work. You can teach someone to not drop the gun or freak out. Not to mention a 20 gauge is more than enough to kill someone with a much smaller gun suitable for a woman. No one is going to hit a target with an assault rifle easier than with a shotgun.
      :preach:

Comment

Wow... so pointing out how flat out stupid the current vice president is... is considered "propaganda"? The man is saying that if a woman believes someone is breaking in her home she should go outside and fire off her shotgun into the air....really? Propaganda??
        Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
        Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
        Nicki Minaj

Comment

Originally posted by thedunhill225 View Post
          Wow... so pointing out how flat out stupid the current vice president is... is considered "propaganda"? The man is saying that if a woman believes someone is breaking in her home she should go outside and fire off her shotgun into the air....really? Propaganda??
          No, man. The VIDEO is propaganda. He's not saying Biden is right, he's saying that cherry picking video of women poorly shooting shotguns, then one video if a woman shooting an AR well is propaganda.

And while Bidens point about blasting a 12ga outside is stupid, I agree that for my family this

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362930718.050821.jpg

Is our first line in home defense. If it's dark, we're nervous, and someone is in our home, I feel a shotgun is the best FIRST option because one doesn't need to be pin point accurate to make shit happen.

That said...I love my AR.
          You're perfect, yes it's true. But without me...you're only you.

Comment

Relax, the video is funny.

Can't argue that a shotgun isn't a great weapon for self defense. But, would you rather have your woman defend herself with a gun she is afraid of or one she is more comfortable with.?

Biden also advises people to shoot through the door with a shotgun.
            Last edited by 46er; 03-10-2013, 03:20 PM. Reason: can't spell

Comment

We're still teaching Dunhill the magic of reading comprehension. It's a process, be patient.

Comment

Originally posted by RageBlanket View Post
                We're still teaching Dunhill the magic of reading comprehension. It's a process, be patient.
                :hysterica
                Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

I think it's funny how people assume the shotgun pellets/shot will magically spread out AT HOME DEFENSE DISTANCES, out of a typical 18in barrel shotgun.
                  My log: http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=47064

Comment

Originally posted by PBRevolution View Post
                    I think it's funny how people assume the shotgun pellets/shot will magically spread out AT HOME DEFENSE DISTANCES, out of a typical 18in barrel shotgun.
                    Who's assuming that? Nobody posted that and it's not in the video.

Comment

After being in more than enough gunfights in houses I can assure you that an M4 variant is my last choice of weaponry for the situation. I would take a shotgun first and pistol second.

If I am going to expose myself with a long muzzle its going to be with something with more stopping power than a 5.56 that takes multiple center mass hits.

Plus regardless of the spread pattern of a shotgun it is going to be better chance of hitting its intended target than either a rifle or pistol held in the adrenaline pumped hands of an inexperienced gun fighter.
                      Journal http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=51093

Comment

^^^ Id wager you've more experience on that than anyone else at IM. I hope to never experience it.

Summary; ITT people poorly interpret other posters' writings, Biden is a doofus.

Comment

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsVdxdN61gA[/YOUTUBE]

Bill Burr with his awesome riff on gun choice... He concludes a shotgun is the way to go too

Comment

You might want to teach Dunhill how to spell while you are at it... Scarry how bad he is at it. :rain:

Originally posted by thedunhill225 View Post
                            Yes he is. All you need to know about the current state of this once great land is that this man is a heartbeat away from being comander and chief. ...scarry.
                            Last edited by liftweights; 03-10-2013, 06:23 PM.
                            :preach:

Comment

Originally posted by liftweights View Post
                              You might want to teach Dunhill how to spell while your at it... Scarry how bad he is at it. :rain:
                              http://www.elearnenglishlanguage.com...youryoure.html
                              Last edited by RedSkull; 03-10-2013, 06:03 PM.
                              PM me to discuss website/video/dvd etc. related work.

Comment

Working...
                              X