Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girl Curses at Florida Judge at Hearing, Gets Sentenced to Extra 30 Days in Jail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girl Curses at Florida Judge at Hearing, Gets Sentenced to Extra 30 Days in Jail

http://tinyurl.com/a2mgrs2
    v1hyp
    Intense Muscle Competitor
    Last edited by v1hyp; 02-05-2013, 10:15 PM.
    "SET NO LIMITS"

"When the knees hurt you just wrap tighter."-Skip

2015 NPC Supplement Express:
    2014 NPC Sun City Regional:
    2013 NPC Sun City Classic:
    2010 NPC Virginia Grand Prix:
    2002 NPC Western Carolina:
    2002 NPC North Carolina State:

Use Discount Code MMH353..

Good!

She probably spoke to her Mother, Father, Grandmother, and every other figure of authority like that her entire life. She finally met some one that wasn't going to put up with that shit.
    2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

AWWWW...I totally wanted to see her reaction to the 30-day sentence!
      Max Muscle
      5020 Katella Ave.
      Los Alamitos, CA 90720
      www.MaxMuscleLosAlamitos.com

Comment

As smart as a box of rocks this chick. Lol.
        TEAM :tea: SKIP

2012 IFBB Australian Grand Prix Novice 4th Place.
        2013 Nabba Victorian Championships Novice 3rd Place.

Comment

Contempt of court ain't no joke, bitches.
          Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
          kind of a douche

Comment

Would smash

Comment

Originally posted by Sammich View Post
              Contempt of court ain't no joke, bitches.
              I had a gym buddy who worked the courts. He said over the past 10 years they have had an uncanny increase in the number of minors they see, and that the minors have consistently worse and worse attitudes. No respect for authority whatsoever. Blatant disregard for the severity of the situation. Almost as if this facebook generation has no sense of reality. Kids today are quick to act like they are hardened bad-asses, just making their situations worse.
              Lee Salado, E.P.A.S.

Comment

I work in the court often.

In my local court about a month ago a guy got 4 days for failing to stand when the judge entered.

Another got remended in custody awaiting his trial for 4 months after he told the Magistrate he was a dog. That was just prior to christmas.

A female told the Magistrate he was fat. She got overnight to think about an apology. It was a very good apology.

Another refused to recognise the validity of the court over a minor disorderly matter. The Magistrate explained that he would release him when he signed court papers, he refused and ended up with a 3 month sentence.

Not smart.......
                "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
                Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
                'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
                ~William Bernbach

Comment

Well deserved!
                  "If you're ready to do DC, you're not gonna give a flying f*(k about fatigue from the previous exercise. You get under the bar and kill it, each and every time." - homonunculus

"Nothing better than coming to IM and seeing a Wall of Text next to that big Tricep pic." - Lonnie123

“Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another.” - Homer

The scale doesn't show a number. When he steps on it, it simply reads: Big Mother Fucker. - Skip

Comment

Yes people should respect the law and the court room should be held in high regard. One should act dignified in such a place. Without the Law their is no order and control in society.

However I am not convinced in ordering a jail sentence in an unrelated event of swearing at the judge. The judge represents the law certainly but I don't believe they should be able to pass jail sentencing based on meager verbal beleaguerment. At what point does it become personal?

Yes, the wench was clearly a fool, yet do we condemn every person that swears at us? No, we rise above.

I hope she returns in a more considerate ladylike manner though unliklely.
                    Muscle Demon
                    Bantamweight Member
                    Last edited by Muscle Demon; 02-06-2013, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lee Salado View Post
                      Almost as if this facebook generation has no sense of reality. .
                      Almost???
                      PM me to discuss website/video/dvd etc. related work.

Comment

Amen! Learn a little respect!

Comment

Originally posted by Muscle Demon View Post
                          Yes people should respect the law and the court room should be held in high regard. One should act dignified in such a place. Without the Law their is no order and control in society.

However I am not convinced in ordering a jail sentence in an unrelated event of swearing at the judge. The judge represents the law certainly but I don't believe they should be able to pass jail sentencing based on meager verbal beleaguerment. At what point does it become personal?

Yes, the wench was clearly a fool, yet do we condemn every person that swears at us? No, we rise above.

I hope she returns in a more considerate ladylike manner though unliklely.
                          I dunno man...I see it as nipping it at the bud.

You gotta handle bullshit early or else they'll never learn and get worse. I believe she will at least think twice now about disrespecting authority. 30 days sounds like hell.

There's a video floating somewhere where I think a juror was scratching his eye with his middle finger. Subtle yet purposeful. Judge caught it and gave him 5 days in jail.

Never fuck with a judge!

I've had run-ins with the law. Physical altercation with a police officer, battery, other shit. The whole time I would pin the blame on them saying they were power-tripping or whatever. Now I realize I was just being an asshole, lol. I deserved it and learned and have subsequently become a contributing member of society
                          Max Muscle
                          5020 Katella Ave.
                          Los Alamitos, CA 90720

Comment

Originally posted by theroymccoy View Post
                            Never fuck with a judge!

I've had run-ins with the law. Physical altercation with a police officer, battery, other shit. The whole time I would pin the blame on them saying they were power-tripping or whatever. Now I realize I was just being an asshole, lol. I deserved it and learned and have subsequently become a contributing member of society
                            Agree. Believe me, just a couple of nights in County is hell. 30 days must be a nightmare.
                            2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

Originally posted by TLopez View Post
                              Agree. Believe me, just a couple of nights in County is hell. 30 days must be a nightmare.
                              I'm sure there are others who've done REAL prison/jail but that cold concrete, metal bench, shitty balogne sandwhiches, pears, and cartons of milk were enough for me.

One toilet, not even covered or closed off. Shitting in front of 20 dudes. Jail, you won this round...
                              Max Muscle
                              5020 Katella Ave.
                              Los Alamitos, CA 90720

Comment

Working...
                              X