The Rock aka Dwayne Johnson is in the latest Got Milk commercial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rock aka Dwayne Johnson is in the latest Got Milk commercial

"Dwayne Johnson ignores all that occurs around him in order to accomplish his nutritious mission."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=lpOeHnotqDQ
    "SET NO LIMITS"

"When the knees hurt you just wrap tighter."-Skip

2015 NPC Supplement Express:
    2014 NPC Sun City Regional:
    2013 NPC Sun City Classic:
    2010 NPC Virginia Grand Prix:
    2002 NPC Western Carolina:
    2002 NPC North Carolina State:

Use Discount Code MMH353..

Also in Fast and Furious 6 and is the WWE champion right now.

Comment

Does this mean milk is good for us now?
      Lee Salado, E.P.A.S.

Comment

Originally posted by Lee Salado View Post
        Da best
        How long can you go without believing in YOURSELF, before you are officially dead!

This isn't "Tea-Time Relaxy-Muscle", this is INTENSE Muscle. Bring something to the table or don't fucking show up. - Sammich

Comment

Originally posted by Lee Salado View Post
          When did it stop being good for us?
          -2013 USAPL Michigan State Championships 198lb Raw Mens Open, 1st Place (1217 total)
          -2013 USAPL Texas State Championships
          198 Raw Mens Open, 2nd place (1216 total)
          -2012 USAPL Longhorn Open
          198 Raw Mens Open, 1st place (1177 total)
          -2012 USAPL Aggie Showdown
          198lb Raw Mens Open, 2nd place (1137 total)

Comment

Originally posted by bbjeff86 View Post
            When they started pausteurizing it, and adding extra sugar/estrogens/chemicals.

It's only good if you're drinking it straight from a happy healthy cow.
            "If you're ready to do DC, you're not gonna give a flying f*(k about fatigue from the previous exercise. You get under the bar and kill it, each and every time." - homonunculus

"Nothing better than coming to IM and seeing a Wall of Text next to that big Tricep pic." - Lonnie123

“Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another.” - Homer

The scale doesn't show a number. When he steps on it, it simply reads: Big Mother Fucker. - Skip

Comment

Originally posted by 0001Delta View Post

Like my mother-in-law, amirite guys?

...just kidding I'm not married.
              Max Muscle
              5020 Katella Ave.
              Los Alamitos, CA 90720
              www.MaxMuscleLosAlamitos.com

Comment

http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....highlight=milk
                Lee Salado, E.P.A.S.

Comment

They only add extra sugar if you buy low fat or fat free... but they also add extra protein when doing this. They do not "add" estrogen or other chemicals. Most states have actually been bullied into stopping the use of growth hormone (which increases supply, and brings down price) even though there is no biological difference between a cow treated with it or untreated, when testing the milk... it is all honor system, but majority follow it as their farms will be shut down if they are busted.

Milk has helped create plenty of huge, strong, and in shape physiques.

I always laugh when I see bodybuilders/powerlifters rag on hormones in milk and then take all sorts of hormones themselves or unregulated supplements...
                  -2013 USAPL Michigan State Championships 198lb Raw Mens Open, 1st Place (1217 total)

Comment

They only add extra sugar if you buy low fat or fat free... but they also add extra protein when doing this. They do not "add" estrogen or other chemicals. Most states have actually been bullied into stopping the use of growth hormone (which increases supply, and brings down price) even though there is no biological difference between a cow treated with it or untreated, when testing the milk... it is all honor system, but majority follow it as their farms will be shut down if they are busted.

I always laugh when I see bodybuilders/powerlifters rag on hormones in milk and then take all sorts of hormones themselves or unregulated supplements...
                    While this may be true, it does not change the fact that cows milk is incredibly bad for humans.

A simple google search will reveal the growing evidence for a link between milk consumption and diabetes, schizophrenia, autism, heart disease, and a number of developmental defects and allergies.

But Dwayne Johnson was cool in that video anyway
                    Lee Salado, E.P.A.S.

Comment

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22818467

http://birdflubook.com/resources/Mar...0_PI_52_33.pdf

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20494161

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14729019

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22891897

I'm yet to see a good physique that was created on commercial milk. I'm yet to see someone that thumps the GOMAD myth around who has a huge, strong and shaped physique.

Most people fail to realize that RAW milk was responsible for good physiques, not commercial milk.

hey only add extra sugar if you buy low fat or fat free... but they also add extra protein when doing this.
                      If I add protein to a gallon of soda am I making it healthier ?

I always laugh when I see bodybuilders/powerlifters rag on hormones in milk and then take all sorts of hormones themselves or unregulated supplements..
                      And I laugh when someone makes an ignorant statement such as this.

Because clearly, in your eyes, taking test and growth hormone, male hormones who aren't directly responsible, or causes, of any serious disease or ailment, is the same as taking estrogens and progesterone, carcinogenic female hormones that will have a negative impact on bone growth, muscle growth, prostate fuction, heart function, fetal development and many other ailments.
                      Attached Files
                      "If you're ready to do DC, you're not gonna give a flying f*(k about fatigue from the previous exercise. You get under the bar and kill it, each and every time." - homonunculus

"Nothing better than coming to IM and seeing a Wall of Text next to that big Tricep pic." - Lonnie123

“Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another.” - Homer

The scale doesn't show a number. When he steps on it, it simply reads: Big Mother Fucker. - Skip

Comment

And I laugh when someone makes an ignorant statement such as this.

Because clearly, in your eyes, taking test and growth hormone, male hormones who aren't directly responsible, or causes, of any serious disease or ailment, is the same as taking estrogens and progesterone, carcinogenic female hormones that will have a negative impact on bone growth, muscle growth, prostate fuction, heart function, fetal development and many other ailments.
                        So I take it you are strongly opposed to artificial birth control too?

If you really think that test, growth hormone, insulin, etc. can have no negative effect on ones health than this conversation has to end because clearly your eyes are clouded.

I just don't get why everyone in the fitness industry has to be so damned extreme (no carbs, no fat, no dairy, no gluten, etc.). Just use moderation and common sense, eat to fit your goals etc.

and to Lee S. Milk also helped cure Rickets in the U.S. when they started fortifying it with Vitamin D. What's your point? Why does the majority of research show that those who regularly consume dairy have lower body weights on average?

Comment

Also there is no way in hell I would drink RAW milk... the benefit does not out weight the risk at all in my opinion, nor that of my sister-in-law who is a veterinarian, or my father who whose family has dairy farmed for almost 200 years... they don't drink the raw milk either because they know the risk...

Comment

So I take it you are strongly opposed to artificial birth control too?

If you really think that test, growth hormone, insulin, etc. can have no negative effect on ones health than this conversation has to end because clearly your eyes are clouded.

I just don't get why everyone in the fitness industry has to be so damned extreme (no carbs, no fat, no dairy, no gluten, etc.). Just use moderation and common sense, eat to fit your goals etc.

and to Lee S. Milk also helped cure Rickets in the U.S. when they started fortifying it with Vitamin D. What's your point? Why does the majority of research show that those who regularly consume dairy have lower body weights on average?
                            Vitamin D helped cure rickets in the US.

What research suggests this? Who funded it?
                            Lee Salado, E.P.A.S.

Comment

I never said this.

But Test and Gh ( I'll keep Insulin out since it's easy to kill yourself with it), are on a total opposite side of the danger spectrum compared to artifical estrogens.

How many people have died from AAS use ? ( And I mean, solely AAS, not in combination with heroin/cocaine/aspirin/recreational drugs)

And how many women got strokes, weight gain, heart disease after being on BC just for a couple of years ?
                              0001Delta
                              Heavyweight Member
                              Last edited by 0001Delta; 02-05-2013, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X