Thankful for IM and the contributors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thankful for IM and the contributors

Just wanted to send a shout out to all those who make this website worthwhile and useful. Here is what is best:

1. The quality of information provided here by the mods and the msg board members is beyond reproach. This isnt a bunch of teenagers on here giving tips on how to get "jacked." Sometimes you even get high level competitive bodybuilders to answer in a thorough response. I also like that the msg board doesn't get bombarded with hundreds of posts per day. I will take quality over quantity every day. Bonus: Lack of wise asses and those that get sniffed out get banned by the mods rather quickly.

2. Its FREE

3. Unlike some websites where nearly every article is constructed around pushing a particular supplement, the owners/mods here rarely push a particular brand. (With that in mind I am now going out of my way to buy my supps thru TN to thank them.)

Anyway, just wanted to take a moment to say thanks
    Family Guy but also; Old School SoCal, punk rock loving, powerlifting, hardcore gym rat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtLQ73EutoY

I think we are all happy for the group that we have here.
    Doberman
    Advertising Manager / Intense Muscle Competitor
    Last edited by Doberman; 01-25-2013, 09:59 PM.
    1994 Ohio Gran Prix 4th place
    2010 Kentucky State Championships 1st place
    2011 Northern Kentucky 4th place
    2012 Kentucky Grand Prix 1st place
    2014 Francois Classic 3rd place
    2015 Francois Classic 2nd Place

Truenutrition.com
    Use Discount Code AMJ

Comment

I agree with Swam, this board is great.

I came here to read up on DC, and stuck around because the quality of the info around here is amazing.

So thanks Skip for having this board online, Doberman and everyone else for the good work.
      "If you're ready to do DC, you're not gonna give a flying f*(k about fatigue from the previous exercise. You get under the bar and kill it, each and every time." - homonunculus

"Nothing better than coming to IM and seeing a Wall of Text next to that big Tricep pic." - Lonnie123

“Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another.” - Homer

The scale doesn't show a number. When he steps on it, it simply reads: Big Mother Fucker. - Skip

Comment

I too joined to learn about DC...I stayed because y'all are dead sexy.

But seriously, thank you Skip and all of the mods and long-time members who keep the boards free of garbage and establishing an environment of mutual respect.
        Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
        2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
        2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Skip, Homon, Dante really made this board and deserve a ton of praise for it.
          1994 Ohio Gran Prix 4th place
          2010 Kentucky State Championships 1st place
          2011 Northern Kentucky 4th place
          2012 Kentucky Grand Prix 1st place
          2014 Francois Classic 3rd place
          2015 Francois Classic 2nd Place

Truenutrition.com
          Use Discount Code AMJ

Comment

Lack of wise asses? Here? I must read different threads.
            You're perfect, yes it's true. But without me...you're only you.

Comment

Originally posted by RageBlanket View Post
              Lack of wise asses? Here? I must read different threads.
              I should have clarified...wise asses are here. But, jack asses (fake, caustic, destructive, counter productive) those guys get sniffed out. I don't mind some sarcasm..kind of funny in small doses. But, the dudes who are counter productive or exist only to clown wear me down. Those dudes have way too much time on their hands. When I read a clown post I find myself thinking...thats 15 seconds of my life I will never have back. Then I think...well the clown spent a minute wasting his life typing it...so at least I am 45 seconds better than the clown. :nuts:
              Family Guy but also; Old School SoCal, punk rock loving, powerlifting, hardcore gym rat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtLQ73EutoY

Comment

This is great to hear.

I am sometimes tempted to be more lenient with membership to get the numbers higher but it just doesn't make sense to do that. I would rather see the numbers fall slightly and keep the same reputation that we have always been known for.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
                Instagram: @intensemuscle
                YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Couldn't agree more. This forum is the best there is. Sometimes when I do a google search for a certain strength/nutrition related topic there will be links to other forums and I'm just amazed at the nonsense, disrespect, and bullshit that clutters up the threads. It's like when you watch any video on youtube and the comments below are always some childish argument about religion, race, and politics; even if the video has nothing to do with any of those.

Comment

This is one of the few places I come for information I can rely on. Between JM's site and this one I have gathered more information than the 6 years before.

Comment

This site is awesome! Started skiploading about 5 weeks ago to help prep for an upcoming show, I have learned so much since coming to this site!

Comment

Working...
                      X