Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One minute I'm happily driving on the road...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One minute I'm happily driving on the road...

... the other I'm upside down on the side road holding a broken steering wheel and thinking "what the fuck was that ?".

I was comming home from the gym, driving on the slow lane, sipping my shake, listening to something on the radio. Then Yellow Toyota out of fucking nowhere hits me on the left rear side and sends me spinning towards the doom... (of my car).

Total wreck, nothing left of my poor ol' car. It got in such a bad shape I had to extradict myself through the trunk. Except for some bruises and cuts I'm fine, of course, not counting the feeling of having lost my car (69 Camaro SS, which I bought in a junkyard and restored all by myself ) and all the shit I had in it, including my gym bag which I suppose went flying through one of the windows and is probably in orbit right now.

If I was driving my bike I'd probably not be here writting this down, but I'm thankfull I'm was that lucky to take the car out of the garage today...
    "If you're ready to do DC, you're not gonna give a flying f*(k about fatigue from the previous exercise. You get under the bar and kill it, each and every time." - homonunculus

"Nothing better than coming to IM and seeing a Wall of Text next to that big Tricep pic." - Lonnie123

“Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another.” - Homer

The scale doesn't show a number. When he steps on it, it simply reads: Big Mother Fucker. - Skip

Adele? For real?

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Just kidding. That is fucked up. Glad you are ok, though.

Answer? Get a big truck.

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Glad you're OK, man. Wow.

How fast were you and the other person going?...

(Was the other driver texting?...)

-S
        The Book Has Arrived!
        The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
        2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
        2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
          Adele? For real?

Skip
          Yep. Ever since she did the 007 theme I became a fan hahahaha.

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
          Just kidding. That is fucked up. Glad you are ok, though.

Answer? Get a big truck.

Skip

Thanks Skip

Well, since I'm gonna have to start looking for a new car a truck might be just the thing ( It just won't be yellow because that's gay )

Originally posted by homonunculus View Post
          Glad you're OK, man. Wow.

How fast were you and the other person going?...

(Was the other driver texting?...)

-S
          Thanks Homon

Not texting, just a bad case of being a douche-bag.

The kid who was driving was 18. Apparently he had just won the truck and was trying to show off.
          "If you're ready to do DC, you're not gonna give a flying f*(k about fatigue from the previous exercise. You get under the bar and kill it, each and every time." - homonunculus

"Nothing better than coming to IM and seeing a Wall of Text next to that big Tricep pic." - Lonnie123

“Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another.” - Homer

The scale doesn't show a number. When he steps on it, it simply reads: Big Mother Fucker. - Skip

Comment

Another Gym bag lost.

Comment

Originally posted by 0001Delta View Post

Well, since I'm gonna have to start looking for a new car a truck might be just the thing ( It just won't be yellow because that's gay )
              VERY gay. I agree.

Skip

Comment

69 Camaro is my dream car. Glad you're ok.
                2005 HOA Natural Classic
                2006 OCB Midwest
                2007 ABA Natural Illinois
                2008 HOA Natural Classic
                NPC Mid-Illinois
                NPC Midwest Open
                NPC Natural Grand Prix
                2012 NGA Clash of the Titans
                USPA Illinois State
                NGA Heart of America
                NGA Clash of the Titans

SAVE 5% ON YOUR NEXT ORDER FROM www.truenutrition.com order - Use Code RHB606

Comment

Good to hear your ok. Any pics of the car?
                  "SET NO LIMITS"

"When the knees hurt you just wrap tighter."-Skip

2015 NPC Supplement Express:
                  2014 NPC Sun City Regional:
                  2013 NPC Sun City Classic:
                  2010 NPC Virginia Grand Prix:
                  2002 NPC Western Carolina:
                  2002 NPC North Carolina State:

Use Discount Code MMH353..

Comment

Take it from this guy... It could have been a lot worse.

Glad you're ok. Time to start a new restoration project!
                    Journal http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=51093

Comment

Originally posted by v1hyp View Post
                      Good to hear your ok. Any pics of the car?
                      Thanks man. I didn't take any pics myself because my phone was no where to be found.

I think someone might get the whole thing on youtube, I'll post it if I see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam2433 View Post
                        Take it from this guy... It could have been a lot worse.

Glad you're ok. Time to start a new restoration project!
                        Thanks man. Ugh, just thinking about restoring another car... hahaha joking. Hopefully if I get paid a good amount from the lawsuit to come I might just buy myself something easier to restore lol, my camaro was pretty much a bunch of scrap with an engine block when I bought it.

Comment

Working...
                        X