Terry Williams (PA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terry Williams (PA)

Lol, this is a Dunhill thread, but this one is close to home, so I thought I'd post it....

I've been reading about this case lately and I'm just disgusted with the facts that have been surrounding this....Guy (kid) kills his childhood predators, got a public defender who has since been disbarred he was so incompetent (sp), and none of his childhood abuse at the hands of his two victims was ever brought to the forefront of the trial. I am a supporter of the death penalty in certain situations, but CERTAINLY not this case, at all.....

This is just a sad, sad case of child exploitation, and the system failing a kid who struck back, who is now supposed to pay for it with his life. I say "great job" to him and any other child sex abuse victims who want to strike back at their attackers.....

http://articles.philly.com/2012-09-1...alty-death-row
    STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Sleepers.
    Journal http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=51093

Comment

Originally posted by Adam2433 View Post
      Sleepers.
      Haha....great movie. And nobody blamed them one bit for doing what they did....It's really a screwed up story....
      STEEL

Comment

I feel like there is way more to this story than has been led on.

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/c...170913931.html

Why would his accomplice suddenly change his testimony and why would he wait 26 years to do so?

Comment

What is worse, getting executed or living in prison for life?

Comment

Originally posted by SkinnyMike42 View Post
            What is worse, getting executed or living in prison for life?
            Prison
            2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

Originally posted by TLopez View Post
              Prison
              Exactly my thoughts. The kid murdered someone. If the jury didn't give him the death penalty, then he would have gotten life without parole anyway.

If you're set out on murdering the person who raped you, fine, I am not necessarily against that. But accept the fact that you are never going to see the light of day again or do a better job at covering it up so you can actually get away with it. Don't start shit complaining that your sentence is too harsh. Own up to what you did.

If it was "ok" to murder the person who molested you, we would have chaos. That law would get abused very badly.

My biggest problem with this case is that there is no physical evidence of rape (from the casual reading I have done on this) and the only witness to that was murdered. Not to mention, waiting 26 years to bring that up? Part of me is calling bullshit. Also, this Terry Williams guy murdered TWO people, not just the guy who "raped" him.

Edit, nm looks like the first murder was another alleged rapist, still what is this guy expecting here lol. Two murders, does not matter, you are getting the needle.
              Last edited by SkinnyMike42; 09-24-2012, 02:24 PM.

Comment

There was no physical evidence of rape on 90% of the charges against Sandusky, remember......

I'm not saying he didn't kill anyone, shit, he's not even saying that anymore. The whole premise is that he shouldn't have gotten the death penalty if indeed these were revenge killings for sexual molestation.....I 100% support the death penalty, but not in this case if they have established some semblance of proof that he was indeed molested by his two victims.....if that is indeed the case I applaud him for it.

I look at things from a father's perspective. I am very comfortable in saying that if anyone ever hurts my children in that way that I will kill them, and I will be fine with going to jail for it. There is absolutely no way that someone could hurt my Ida in this way and live, period, unless they kill me first.....that's just my feelings on this subject. I would gladly rid the world of the scumbag and then go to prison and take care of the ones in there as well, free of charge......
                STEEL

Comment

The problem is, they have zero semblance of proof except hearsay from his accomplice who decided to actually come forward 26 years later. It doesn't make any sense. Why wait 26 years....

Comment

Originally posted by SkinnyMike42 View Post
                    The problem is, they have zero semblance of proof except hearsay from his accomplice who decided to actually come forward 26 years later. It doesn't make any sense. Why wait 26 years....
                    No, I get that. But in alot, if not MOST childhood rape cases, there is no such proof, it's all heresay.....The offender has been on record for the better part of that 26 years stating that he was indeed assaulted frequently by the victims. I guess people will believe what they believe. I just choose to be on the side that says if he was indeed assaulted as a kid, he should be spared and get life. In actuality, if this did indeed come up in the original trial, he may have gotten FAR less than life, so again, in line with your thinking, not sure why it didn't come out, other than what we always here, and that's the shame and such that goes with such events.....

Either way, it's just a bad deal regardless of what truly happened. They either really screwed up 26 years ago and put a VICTIM in prison, or that guy is now playing the victim and mocking the system. I tend to think that I lean toward believing the hearsay.....
                    STEEL

Comment

Meh, I agree with you to an extent but I don't like this example. There is something fishy about it...I feel like there are a lot of question marks.

Anyway, here is a better example

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi3Hyxuf5AE

Also

http://healthland.time.com/2012/06/2...-face-charges/

Comment

Working...
                      X