• Another Douchebag

Thought this was funny.

http://spotmebro.com/the-latest-synt...-the-internet/
    2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Yeah, this is front page Yahoo news... and the average Joe thinks, "Wow, those are some big muscles!" I always think it is hilarious that their forearms have NO development and look way out of place, but no one questions that? Really? If you were to actually lift the kind of weight that it takes to grow that kind of bicep, you don't think your forearms would develop in some sort of proportion?? LOL. Like you said... just another giant doucher trying to get his 15 min.
    "It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument." -William G. McAdoo

Comment

Synthol, all oil in there.

Comment

Man, that looks really good. I love the way his tri's just kinda hang there. Awesome....
        STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

"The media is reporting that he works out twice a day, supposedly “lifting a staggering 500kg”, however they don’t specify what lifts they are referring to."

I'd like to know what lift(s) this is too. 550kg = 1102.31 lbs.
          2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

Originally posted by TLopez View Post
            "The media is reporting that he works out twice a day, supposedly “lifting a staggering 500kg”, however they don’t specify what lifts they are referring to."

I'd like to know what lift(s) this is too. 550kg = 1102.31 lbs.
            Leg press, curl, leg ext, pinwheels, calf raises and crunches.
            2005 HOA Natural Classic
            2006 OCB Midwest
            2007 ABA Natural Illinois
            2008 HOA Natural Classic
            NPC Mid-Illinois
            NPC Midwest Open
            NPC Natural Grand Prix
            2012 NGA Clash of the Titans
            USPA Illinois State
            NGA Heart of America
            NGA Clash of the Titans

SAVE 5% ON YOUR NEXT ORDER FROM www.truenutrition.com order - Use Code RHB606

Comment

I never thought Greg Valentino would look good but he looked a million times better than this jack off.

Comment

Originally posted by big ross View Post
                I never thought Greg Valentino would look good but he looked a million times better than this jack off.
                LOL I was going to say, one is enough... you don't need another one.:insane:
                SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

Wrong thread

Edit: That's fucking hideous.
                  "If you're ready to do DC, you're not gonna give a flying f*(k about fatigue from the previous exercise. You get under the bar and kill it, each and every time." - homonunculus

"Nothing better than coming to IM and seeing a Wall of Text next to that big Tricep pic." - Lonnie123

“Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another.” - Homer

The scale doesn't show a number. When he steps on it, it simply reads: Big Mother Fucker. - Skip

Comment

This pick might be ridiculous but I want to see the pic a year after he runs out of synthol.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
                    Instagram: @intensemuscle
                    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Post-synthol: a saggy mess?

IBgoogle
                      #docswholift
                      PGY-1 FM
                      "No idea is above scrutiny and no people are beneath dignity." -Maajid Nawaz

Comment

This guy pumps gas near where I work. I'll see what he looks like in a year, if he's still around.

Comment

http://imgur.com/gallery/Q1M5J

There's this clown too. He has videos on youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by FRANK_KOVACIC View Post
                            http://imgur.com/gallery/Q1M5J

There's this clown too. He has videos on youtube.
                            Yeah I watched a YouTube video where he's doing preachers, the pic you posted he looks like a bb'er, the video I saw he looks as stupid as this jack off on yahoo.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
                              This pick might be ridiculous but I want to see the pic a year after he runs out of synthol.

Skip
                              I wonder how much time it will take for his body to absorb all that oil.

If all that fluid doesn't encapsulates and he dies from a massive abcess that is.
                              "If you're ready to do DC, you're not gonna give a flying f*(k about fatigue from the previous exercise. You get under the bar and kill it, each and every time." - homonunculus

"Nothing better than coming to IM and seeing a Wall of Text next to that big Tricep pic." - Lonnie123

“Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another.” - Homer

The scale doesn't show a number. When he steps on it, it simply reads: Big Mother Fucker. - Skip

Comment

Working...
                              X