Whatever happened to...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whatever happened to...?

Whatever happened to some of these guys from IM? Does anyone ever talk to them or see them on other boards?

In-Human
    Massive G
    Gollum
    Egill
    BigWilly
    Khan
    BigDownUnder
    ScottMcDonough
    DellsGuy67
    IDK
    5Luke2
    JNo20

Some of those guys have been gone a looooong time haha. Crazy thinking I have been coming to this site for 8 years now.
    Journal http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=51093

The last two are trying their hardest to grow up but I doubt have succeeded as of yet. I am sure they are trolling somewhere. lol

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

I talk to Ted (InHuman) usually once a week. He lives/works about an hour or so up the freeway from me...
      Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

I asked Dante once about Gollum said he thought something may have happened to him.
        He dropped off the map and Dante never heard from him again.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
          The last two are trying their hardest to grow up but I doubt have succeeded as of yet. I am sure they are trolling somewhere. lol

Skip
          I knew they had been booted from here and without knowing the details was pretty sure it was dumbness on their part. They were contributors for a while. Too bad.

Originally posted by Heckman View Post
          I talk to Ted (InHuman) usually once a week. He lives/works about an hour or so up the freeway from me...
          I remember you saying this before as well as that he no longer trains as he did. A change in personal priorities I thought you said. Who'd have thought a guy's impact on an internet message board would last as his did.

Comment

Originally posted by cac3071 View Post
            I asked Dante once about Gollum said he thought something may have happened to him.
            He dropped off the map and Dante never heard from him again.
            Gollum was good stuff.

I remember him posting a lot and making great progress !
            [http://www.truenutrition.com

-discount code: ADA774-

Buy the highest quality protein and other supplements at the lowest prices.
            Save 5% on all orders.

Comment

What about Military Muscle? That dude was a beast. And Iron Brendan? He still has some vhs tapes I loaned to him..ha.
              2005 HOA Natural Classic
              2006 OCB Midwest
              2007 ABA Natural Illinois
              2008 HOA Natural Classic
              NPC Mid-Illinois
              NPC Midwest Open
              NPC Natural Grand Prix
              2012 NGA Clash of the Titans
              USPA Illinois State
              NGA Heart of America
              NGA Clash of the Titans

SAVE 5% ON YOUR NEXT ORDER FROM www.truenutrition.com order - Use Code RHB606

Comment

Originally posted by breck View Post
                What about Military Muscle? That dude was a beast. And Iron Brendan? He still has some vhs tapes I loaned to him..ha.
                MM got deployed for a while and disappeared after that, IB no idea.
                For Training Inquiries go see the HNIC [email protected] anything else is uncivilized

Comment

I see Scott McD post from time to time on t-nation. MG posts on PM but havent seen anything for a while.

Comment

How about Body Fangs?
                    PM me to discuss website/video/dvd etc. related work.

Comment

Originally posted by RedSkull View Post
                      How about Body Fangs?
                      I remember him, man, brings back memories
                      For Training Inquiries go see the HNIC [email protected] anything else is uncivilized

Comment

Originally posted by breck View Post
                        Iron Brendan aka El Animal haha.

Comment

What about BaldNazi, Bruno, even more recent Lockitup?
                          Overtraining should be one of the lowest concerns. You should focus on optimal training.
                          -John Ceasar

Comment

Iron Brendan turned prep guy. Not sure if he still is.

JN0 and Luke were actually solid contributors, I agree. When the crap came up about Andy Haman benching 500 or something like that, things went south when they thought I was disrespectful to powerlifters by not calling Andy on it. I don't know if there was more to it or not but it went downhill from there. They both turned into immature teenagers posting stupid shit after that.

I think Dells is around here every now and then but hardly posts. He just pops in from time to time.

BDU has been here on and off but not recently, I don't believe. It seems he was here earlier in the year, though, for a bit.

Keep in mind that we have been up and running for over 8 years now so as many guys as you think aren't around anymore, I am still surprised at how many actually are. That isn't terribly common.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
                            Instagram: @intensemuscle
                            YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                            TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Haven't seen LearningDC post for a while either.
                              Quadriceps
                              Light-heavyweight Member
                              Last edited by Quadriceps; 09-09-2012, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X