what the hell is wrong with people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what the hell is wrong with people?

The patients are running the asylum now people. OMG.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/scho...mbles-weapons/
    Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
    Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
    Nicki Minaj

Nice to see this is in my great state.

This MAY be the dumbest shit I've ever seen from a school district anywhere. The very suggestion that the school thinks he should sign his name differently borders on lunacy.
    You're perfect, yes it's true. But without me...you're only you.

Comment

Well, for one thing they have so little to do that the incessantly post inane links on bodybuilding forums that are utterly unrelated to training or diet.
      Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
      kind of a douche

Comment

Isn't that what the "General Conversation" subforum is for?

Maybe you should just not click on the thread, or close it when you have nothing to add in relation to the original post. Or are you back to sharing your "wisdom" and "facts" with us again.

Hooray if so.

Comment

Facebook works better.

Comment

Originally posted by RageBlanket View Post
            Isn't that what the "General Conversation" subforum is for?

Maybe you should just not click on the thread, or close it when you have nothing to add in relation to the original post. Or are you back to sharing your "wisdom" and "facts" with us again.

Hooray if so.
            There's a little "Ignore" function in the User Control Panel that will make your like a whooooole lot better.
            Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
            kind of a douche

Comment

Originally posted by Sammich View Post
              There's a little "Ignore" function in the User Control Panel that will make your like a whooooole lot better.
              Wouldn't the same advice apply to you?

I mean, your hard on for Dunhill is pretty close to epic proportions by now. The only thing is, now that you can't ban him over your temper tantrums, you're stuck with inane trolling attempts in the "General Conversation" subforum.

Comment

If that were my kid I would have agreed, then changed his name to "Fuck you" and told him to make sure he tells every teacher there about his new name.
                Last edited by Macho Man; 08-29-2012, 08:58 AM.
                2010 NPC North Star

Comment

Originally posted by Sammich View Post
                  Well, for one thing they have so little to do that the incessantly post inane links on bodybuilding forums that are utterly unrelated to training or diet.
                  G E N E R A L C O N V E R S A T I O N.

OK maybe this is easier for you:

General Conversation Forum
                  Casual talk for off-topic discussions

I do appreciate your input though. Thank you for sharing your opinion. Now you take care of yourself.

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
                  Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

Nicki Minaj

Comment

Originally posted by thedunhill225 View Post
                    G E N E R A L C O N V E R S A T I O N.

OK maybe this is easier for you:

General Conversation Forum
                    Casual talk for off-topic discussions

I do appreciate your input though. Thank you for sharing your opinion. Now you take care of yourself.
                    If you or others didn't make threads in the general section, we would have exactly 1 new thread per day.

Comment

Originally posted by SkinnyMike42 View Post
                      If you or others didn't make threads in the general section, we would have exactly 1 new thread per day.
                      Some people would enjoy that more. ;-)

Dr. Seuss

Nicki Minaj

Comment

Originally posted by Macho Man View Post
                        If that were my kid I would have agreed, then changed his name to "Fuck you" and told him to make sure he tells every teacher there about his new name.
                        Outstanding. Right up there with naming your dog "shithead."
                        I've won on so many levels already I don't even care how I do at the show. I just wanna look damn good!!

--Steel

Muscles don't know how old they are.

Treat them like they are old and eat soup... and they will be.

Train 'em hard and feed them like a stud... and they will be.

So will you.

Journal

Comment

Wait, now that Sammich isnt a mod, does that mean i can post ZYZZ threads without fearing ban repercussions?

Comment

You just realized that?? Lol

Dr. Seuss

Nicki Minaj

Comment

We're not all gonna pile on Sammich in here.....Just because Sammich is no longer a mod, doesn't mean that anyone has the right to be an asshole to him....I will personally deal with people for that.

And although this thread is ok, there will be repurcussions (sp) for anyone who posts "emotionally charged" threads on the board, "general conversation forum" or not....

For what it's worth, Dunhill knows exactly the type of threads that I am talking about, as he was spoken to by SEVERAL different mods about this. You ALL know the threads we are talking about, so take heed, that those threads are not welcome here, UNLESS we can all prove that we will not try to force our opinions on people and also that we will not disrespect others while trying to prove our own point.....

In short, if anyone thinks that Sammich is free target practice simply cause he is not a mod at the MOMENT, there's no saying that he will never again be a mod, so tread lightly. He is also a valued member of the board and brings a WHOLE lot of knowledge with him, and has helped tons of you guys with things from lifting questions to hormonal issues, etc....The fact that he is brash at times with his responses doesn't change the fact that he is an asset here, whether you like him or not.....

EDIT: If anyone has anything to say in rebuttal to my post, please do it in PM. I do not want to clutter the thread in here with the "why nots" and "why can't we post this" from multiple members....PM me please instead....
                              Last edited by steel1970; 08-29-2012, 01:55 PM.
                              STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

Working...
                              X