Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choc Mousse recipe (Australia)

Sorry if this is in the wrong section;

I see many overseas companies like TN selling nice flavours but nothing much here (Australia) seems to taste any good as in high Pro low carb.

I like to cook and wanted something nice and sweet. So I’ve tried to make a few good late night snacks. Many are disasters but this one rocks.

Low carb/high protein Choc custard.

Weight watchers choc mousse (2 serve pack)
    40g vanilla WPI
    100ml milk
    2 eggs

Nutritional profile
    Pro – 50grams
    Carb - 10grams
    Fat – 10grams
    Yummy - 9/10

Blend up mousse and milk and wpi for 4 mins, add egg and blend further min, chill for 1hr. Eat guilt free.
    "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
    Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
    'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
    ~William Bernbach

Nice. I have been making something very similar, however as im following CBL, the fat:protein ratio in grams is close to 1:1.

200 ml whipping cream
    50 grams of Vanilla WPI
    2 TBSP of cocoa
    1 small block of extra dark chocolate

Combine whipping cream, WPI and cocoa and whip it until it becomes a mousse. Cut up the block of chocolate and sprinkle over mousse. I then put it in the fridge for about an hour to firm up.

Macro's:
    Pro: 55 grams
    Carb: 9.5 grams
    Fat: 72 grams

Its a real nice treat and a nice change from all the bacon and steak im eating.
    My Training Journal

Comment

My goodness, dieting with low carbs at the moment, looks great!
      Originally posted by thsfootball
      Stressing about what's catabolic- catabolic

Comment

Originally posted by LuNa23 View Post
        Nice. I have been making something very similar, however as im following CBL, the fat:protein ratio in grams is close to 1:1.

200 ml whipping cream
        50 grams of Vanilla WPI
        2 TBSP of cocoa
        1 small block of extra dark chocolate

Combine whipping cream, WPI and cocoa and whip it until it becomes a mousse. Cut up the block of chocolate and sprinkle over mousse. I then put it in the fridge for about an hour to firm up.

Macro's:
        Pro: 55 grams
        Carb: 9.5 grams
        Fat: 72 grams

Its a real nice treat and a nice change from all the bacon and steak im eating.
        LuNa: if you want to mix it up, take out a little cream and add a little bit of PB or Almond Butter for a slightly different flavor, bet itd still work and be just a touch different

Comment

Working...
        X