This is the best thing I ever saw on Youtube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is the best thing I ever saw on Youtube

I hope they make another movie out of this.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWpK0wsnitc[/YOUTUBE]
    "If you're ready to do DC, you're not gonna give a flying f*(k about fatigue from the previous exercise. You get under the bar and kill it, each and every time." - homonunculus

"Nothing better than coming to IM and seeing a Wall of Text next to that big Tricep pic." - Lonnie123

“Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another.” - Homer

The scale doesn't show a number. When he steps on it, it simply reads: Big Mother Fucker. - Skip

Holy shit! That was so epic, reminds me of the punisher movies
    Originally posted by thsfootball
    Stressing about what's catabolic- catabolic

Comment

Originally posted by daneoz View Post
      Holy shit! That was so epic, reminds me of the punisher movies
      I wonder why.
      Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
      Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
      Nicki Minaj

Comment

This is how the movie he did should have been.
        1994 Ohio Gran Prix 4th place
        2010 Kentucky State Championships 1st place
        2011 Northern Kentucky 4th place
        2012 Kentucky Grand Prix 1st place
        2014 Francois Classic 3rd place
        2015 Francois Classic 2nd Place

Truenutrition.com
        Use Discount Code AMJ

Comment

Originally posted by thedunhill225 View Post
          I wonder why.
          After a quick wiki found that this is based on the punisher, haha. Never heard of this but damn it would make a good movie
          Originally posted by thsfootball
          Stressing about what's catabolic- catabolic

Comment

It seems that actor got fascinated with the character after he made that first Punisher movie and now he wants Marvel to give him another shot in directing and staring a new one, so he made and paid for that short to prove he got what it takes.

Why aren't more movies like this ?
            "If you're ready to do DC, you're not gonna give a flying f*(k about fatigue from the previous exercise. You get under the bar and kill it, each and every time." - homonunculus

"Nothing better than coming to IM and seeing a Wall of Text next to that big Tricep pic." - Lonnie123

“Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another.” - Homer

The scale doesn't show a number. When he steps on it, it simply reads: Big Mother Fucker. - Skip

Comment

Originally posted by 0001Delta View Post
              It seems that actor got fascinated with the character after he made that first Punisher movie and now he wants Marvel to give him another shot in directing and staring a new one, so he made and paid for that short to prove he got what it takes.

I am not saying the short was bad...it was pretty good BUT that is not the punisher. If that's his interpretation of the character in an effort to make another movie...I may cast him but I wouldn't let him direct it. Again I am not criticizing the short but just saying that the character in the short is not Frank Castle.

And YES that is just my opinion.
              Last edited by thedunhill225; 07-29-2012, 05:33 PM.
              Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
              Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
              Nicki Minaj

Comment

Originally posted by 0001Delta View Post

If you want a decent movie that is almost exactly like this check out 'hobo with a shotgun'. I like it but my g/f hated it so much I only saw about 3 quarters of it. Its the closest thing to this

Comment

i would totally watch another punisher movie if it would be like this clip.
                  Wanna save $$$ on your next protein purchase? Use TES117 for 5% off your order at www.truenutrition.com.

Comment

That was awesome!
                    Want THE Magic Pill??!! Yea so do I!! Find the next best thing at trueprotein.com. For all your protein and supplement needs.

Use RYNO100 for 5% off

2010 Grand Traverse Bodybuilding Championships: 4th, Tall
                    2009 Grand Traverse Bodybuilding Championships: 4th, Tall
                    2007 Northern Michigan Natural Championships: 5th, Light-heavy

Comment

Working...
                    X