General Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Question

First off, I want to say to another member here, Grammo, this has nothing to do with what we talked about today....lol

I had to do that so there was no confusion. Grammo and I live in the same town and we talk a bit and we spoke about something similar today....

Ok, here is the question, and this is purely hypothetical....

Say you know a girl, and you've known her for awhile. She is single but knows that you aren't, and she also knows your wife. She's cool with your wife. Hangs out at the kids sporting events, comes to amusement parks with you, does things like someone a bit more than an acquaintance would do, but she's not a "good" friend per se.....

Then all of a sudden, she sends you naked pictures of herself on your phone....WTF??? How would you react to this? She's actually very good looking too....nice body, pretty face, non smoker.....all the things that make her right. But damn, you're married.....does it even mean anything that she sent these to you? Was she implying that she could be yours if you wanted her? How do you go about this?

Your marriage is pretty good. Sex life ok.....you obviously wanna stay married, soooo......what would you do?

Remember, this is purely hypothetical......
    STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Immediately tell my wife and sever all contact with that person because they have some serious fucking issues.
    Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
    kind of a douche

Comment

Was she implying that she could be yours if you wanted her?
      She's not implying that....she basically screamed it, lol.

But in all seriousness, if this person's marriage is good and is his priority, then the answer's simple, though not necessarily an easy one.

If this person doesn't want to go through with it and wants to diffuse the situation, it's tough.....the right thing to do would be to talk to the girl, but at least for me, talking about this type of shit makes me terribly uncomfortable and is not easy. When I was with my ex and had a girl I knew pretty well start lighting up my phone, I knew I should have talked to her and let her know that it wasn't gonna happen but I took the typical guy's way out.....deleted the number and stayed the fuck away from that girl.

The answer to the question lies with what "this person" really wants, I guess

But if there are kids involved, in that case I'd say that in no way, shape or form should this fella get involved with this friend of his.
      Use True Nutrition Discount Code YKF124 for 5-10% off of all orders from TRUENUTRITION.com!

My On-Site Log

My Off-Site Log

Comment

The same thing Sammich said. But I'd take a step further and ask the person what has gotten into her.
        "If you're ready to do DC, you're not gonna give a flying f*(k about fatigue from the previous exercise. You get under the bar and kill it, each and every time." - homonunculus

"Nothing better than coming to IM and seeing a Wall of Text next to that big Tricep pic." - Lonnie123

“Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another.” - Homer

The scale doesn't show a number. When he steps on it, it simply reads: Big Mother Fucker. - Skip

Comment

I would post the naked pictures on FB so I could get all of my friends approval...
          Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Originally posted by 0001Delta View Post
            The same thing Sammich said. But I'd take a step further and ask the person what has gotten into her.
            But what if she replies "nothing's gotten INTO her....YET"....lol

Good answers by all and I too would agree with Sammich. Most NORMAL people wouldn't act that way knowing the situation. I could see someone sending you naked pics if they were interested and you were single, but damn, being somewhat involved with the whole family? Just a bit off IMO....
            STEEL

Comment

Originally posted by Heckman View Post
              I would post the naked pictures on FB so I could get all of my friends approval...
              Good answer! At least share them a little bit....lol
              STEEL

Comment

She's basically saying "TURN ME OUT BIG DADDY" to which I would reply with "all I need is 2 seconds". But alas, you are a better man than me, so just ignore her and tell your wife (if you think it needs to be shared) and send those pics to the e-mail [email protected]

Max Muscle
                5020 Katella Ave.
                Los Alamitos, CA 90720
                www.MaxMuscleLosAlamitos.com

Comment

Agree with samich.

A cpl years ago a YOUNG lady I worked with sent me topless pics... I told her I wasn't interested and that I thought it was insulting and disrespectful BUT I didn't tell my girl. Bad move! "He" had better let his wife know cause sooner or later she WILL send more pics OR his wife will find the hypothetical pics that he saved (yea, he saved them somewhere) and then HE will be in hypothetical trouble.
                  Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
                  Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
                  Nicki Minaj

Comment

Also be aware of a setup. women are crazy.
                    Overtraining should be one of the lowest concerns. You should focus on optimal training.
                    -John Ceasar

Comment

Originally posted by theroymccoy View Post
                      She's basically saying "TURN ME OUT BIG DADDY" to which I would reply with "all I need is 2 seconds". But alas, you are a better man than me, so just ignore her and tell your wife (if you think it needs to be shared) and send those pics to the e-mail [email protected]
                      Just for precautionary measures, cc me at [email protected] so I can stay away from her if I see her on the streets of San Diego.

Edit: Cause bitches be crazy!
                      Last edited by TLopez; 07-25-2012, 09:07 PM.
                      2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

In this hypothetical, are we sure that the pictures were intended for me? Could this have been some embarrassing mixup (ie sent to the wrong person)?

Comment

Naked girls are fuckin gross and I'm disgusted by each and every one of you.
                          Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
                          kind of a douche

Comment

Originally posted by Sammich View Post
                            Naked girls are fuckin gross and I'm disgusted by each and every one of you.
                            I knew it. Mentalflex you owe me $5.00.
                            2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

My friend works with a great looking chick and similar happened. They get along really well and she is single, him married with kids. As with cops they do nighwork together but nothing has ever happened between them.

He went through all the above and then prior to making a decision got another set of pics with a message like "Had a really great time last night". since he hadn't seen her in a few days he realised that she was sending them to him by mistake.

When he approached her about it he got in trouble for not telling her the first time. She acccused him of being a sleeze. He then told his wife and got busted there to for not telling her straight out.

Based on this the obvious best thing to do is show and tell everybody.
                              "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
                              Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
                              'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
                              ~William Bernbach

Comment

Working...
                              X