bravo old man...bravo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bravo old man...bravo

I LOVE that the punk "has a bone to pick" with the hero cause he "kept shooting"...lol

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/surv...ld-be-robbers/

The video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm9o3...e_gdata_player
    Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
    Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
    Nicki Minaj

Good for him for carrying...rather be the shepherd than the sheep when the wolves come.

Too bad they lived.
    2005 HOA Natural Classic
    2006 OCB Midwest
    2007 ABA Natural Illinois
    2008 HOA Natural Classic
    NPC Mid-Illinois
    NPC Midwest Open
    NPC Natural Grand Prix
    2012 NGA Clash of the Titans
    USPA Illinois State
    NGA Heart of America
    NGA Clash of the Titans

SAVE 5% ON YOUR NEXT ORDER FROM www.truenutrition.com order - Use Code RHB606

Comment

Originally posted by breck View Post
      Good for him for carrying...rather be the shepherd than the sheep when the wolves come.

Too bad they lived.
      Agree though I don't really want to see anyone die...who knows what they would have done.

Sad part is the 2nd amendment is on its way out.
      Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
      Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
      Nicki Minaj

Comment

reminds me of my grandfather. after his retirement he got a front desk job at a small hotel. A guy robbed him at gun point and on his way out my granddad shot him in the ass. Cops came and arrested the guy. They called my grandfather to testify at the hearing and after the guy was found guilty, on his way out of the courtroom, he called out to my grandfather and told him he'd be coming for him when he got out. My grandfather, wheelchair bound, told him..."come on back. i'll shoot you again."

Comment

Top find, have sent the link to several mates....all cops.
          "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
          Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
          'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
          ~William Bernbach

Comment

The "kept shooting" part is the best bit...
            PM me to discuss website/video/dvd etc. related work.

Comment

Originally posted by RedSkull View Post
              X2 That was great

Use my discount code JHR112 and get 5% off at TrueProtein.com

"Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy-ass weight!"-Ronnie Coleman

GET THE DAMN WEIGHT UP AND BEAT THE LOGBOOK WITH BIG WEIGHT JUMPS-Dante

Comment

Originally posted by Pheedno View Post
                reminds me of my grandfather. after his retirement he got a front desk job at a small hotel. A guy robbed him at gun point and on his way out my granddad shot him in the ass. Cops came and arrested the guy. They called my grandfather to testify at the hearing and after the guy was found guilty, on his way out of the courtroom, he called out to my grandfather and told him he'd be coming for him when he got out. My grandfather, wheelchair bound, told him..."come on back. i'll shoot you again."
                He he... Nice story

Comment

They just showed it on the morning news here in Australia so I guess a whole lot of people approve.
                  "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
                  Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
                  'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
                  ~William Bernbach

Comment

Originally posted by RedSkull View Post
                    Agreed! Too bad they survived

Comment

Working...
                    X