Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

freech report out

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • freech report out

    http://nj1015.com/report-on-penn-sta...ase-due-today/
    Follow my NEW journal if you please:


    http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

    "They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

    "You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
    Dr. Seuss


    I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.


    "Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
    Nicki Minaj

  • #2
    There isn't much to be said...my heart goes out the all of the victims and their families. It is both sad and angering that such a thing happened and under the guise that the university supposedly upholds high moral standards.
    Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

    Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

    2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
    2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
    2015 Beat Cancer!

    Comment


    • #3
      It is horrible yet somehow people are still defending paterno. I just don't get it.

      The school had said it would settle and cases quickly after sandusky was convicted yet they have yet to contact any of the attorneys for the victims... I bet they wish that had settled before the report came out.
      Follow my NEW journal if you please:


      http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

      "They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

      "You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
      Dr. Seuss


      I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.


      "Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
      Nicki Minaj

      Comment


      • #4
        Paterno failed to probe any deeper despite knowing of a police inquiry in 1998! That is 1998...14 years ago. It makes me sick.
        Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

        Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

        2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
        2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
        2015 Beat Cancer!

        Comment


        • #5
          The world is not an evil place because of those who do evil, but rather because of those who sit back and let it happen.
          -Albert Einstein

          Comment


          • #6
            Sorry to everyone for the temporary removal of this thread. We (mods) just wanted to set it aside for a bit so we could make sure to keep a close eye this pretty damn hot topic and keep it civil.

            So, with that. Discuss away!

            -Scott
            The Book Has Arrived!
            The Book Has Arrived!

            Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"


            www.TrueNutrition.com

            2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
            2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
            2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by homonunculus View Post
              Sorry to everyone for the temporary removal of this thread. We (mods) just wanted to set it aside for a bit so we could make sure to keep a close eye this pretty damn hot topic and keep it civil.

              So, with that. Discuss away!

              -Scott
              Well thank you. I think this subject should always be talked about openly so thanks for putting it back up.

              Now everyone just knows sanduski didn't start in 98 BUT the report has in it a 2 word note from the school president from when they were investigating the 98 accusations. The PRESIDENT OF PENSTATE asked a simple question that shows they all knew and that they knew long before that particular investigation. What did he say/ask? Two simple words: "MORE CHILDREN?". People realize what that says. They all knew it why would he ask "MORE CHILDREN?"? He didn't even say "another child?"...nope. This 'person' said (in a note) "MORE CHILDREN?"!!!!!

              Joe pa and others from that school were on the board of the fiends charity even after the second known investigation...after the school told sanduski "hey, no more boys in the locker room cause we saw you rape one so now you can't bring them in the locker room. Sure you can travel with boys, bring them to practice and games, bring them to the weight room but you were bad so no more locker room"... They helped him find victims by being on the board of that charity. The NCAA should shut the program down. Period.

              I wonder how many cases have been settled at penstate and that charity that we don't know about?

              Shut that program down.
              Follow my NEW journal if you please:


              http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

              "They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

              "You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
              Dr. Seuss


              I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.


              "Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
              Nicki Minaj

              Comment


              • #8
                As a PSU alum, I'm compelled to say I was never Sandusky'd.
                You're perfect, yes it's true. But without me...you're only you.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by thedunhill225 View Post

                  Shut that program down.
                  As someone very critical of those that blindly support of JoePa and PSU I don't understand this.

                  What benefit is there to punishing a student body or team of collegiate athletes that didn't do anything wrong? Wouldn't the better idea be to remove all those responsible for wrong doing and give the school and team a fresh start and new face?
                  Journal http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=51093

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Unfortunately, this is the old school way of doing things...push it under the rug. Fortunately, it didn't stay there and some form of justice is being done. Although you don't see this type of thing as much in today's society you see it in different forms. Woman staying with their boyfriend, or husband and ignoring the obvious because he either provides some amount of emotional support (for a weak person), or the person is financially supporting them. In some form this type of thing will always be amongst us, but hurting a child or ignoring the abuse of a child is the worst kind of evil.
                    1994 Ohio Gran Prix 4th place
                    2010 Kentucky State Championships 1st place
                    2011 Northern Kentucky 4th place
                    2012 Kentucky Grand Prix 1st place
                    2014 Francois Classic 3rd place
                    2015 Francois Classic 2nd Place

                    Truenutrition.com
                    Use Discount Code AMJ

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Adam2433 View Post
                      As someone very critical of those that blindly support of JoePa and PSU I don't understand this.

                      What benefit is there to punishing a student body or team of collegiate athletes that didn't do anything wrong? Wouldn't the better idea be to remove all those responsible for wrong doing and give the school and team a fresh start and new face?
                      I understand the sentiment but sometimes a statement has to be made that money does not rule all and let's be real, that's what the cover up was about. They wouldn't hurt "the program" because of the money it generates. Sorry but IMO you just have to let them and everyone else in college sports know that you will come down and come down hard. Joe Pa's statue should be scrapped for whatever the bronze is worth, the football program should be shut down. This SCHOOL is corrupt and it goes well beyond this case but I don't want to get off topic. There has to be repercussions beyond bad press and lawsuits. They fed children to an animal, they kept it silent to protect the schools cash cow. The NCAA strips schools of scholarships and bowl availability if they cover up players getting money....think how this compares.
                      As far as players there or those that committed to PS...well I give them every option to find another school and not lose eligibility, if they do choose to go there or stay there I would make PS honor their scholarships even while the program is shut down. 5 years from now.... The NCAA can re-evaluate.

                      It don't matter though cause most don't care, PS will still be on tv cause they will bring in money, parents will still send their kids there cause its PS, boosters will give money and in a year or two they will turn it into a comeback story....

                      Yet still, no one will have any clue who the boy was that sandusky was raping in the shower...cause TO THIS DAY none of those involved cared enough to ask
                      Follow my NEW journal if you please:


                      http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

                      "They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

                      "You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
                      Dr. Seuss


                      I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.


                      "Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
                      Nicki Minaj

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by thedunhill225 View Post
                        I understand the sentiment but sometimes a statement has to be made that money does not rule all and let's be real, that's what the cover up was about. They wouldn't hurt "the program" because of the money it generates. Sorry but IMO you just have to let them and everyone else in college sports know that you will come down and come down hard. Joe Pa's statue should be scrapped for whatever the bronze is worth, the football program should be shut down. This SCHOOL is corrupt and it goes well beyond this case but I don't want to get off topic. There has to be repercussions beyond bad press and lawsuits. They fed children to an animal, they kept it silent to protect the schools cash cow. The NCAA strips schools of scholarships and bowl availability if they cover up players getting money....think how this compares.
                        As far as players there or those that committed to PS...well I give them every option to find another school and not lose eligibility, if they do choose to go there or stay there I would make PS honor their scholarships even while the program is shut down. 5 years from now.... The NCAA can re-evaluate.

                        It don't matter though cause most don't care, PS will still be on tv cause they will bring in money, parents will still send their kids there cause its PS, boosters will give money and in a year or two they will turn it into a comeback story....

                        Yet still, no one will have any clue who the boy was that sandusky was raping in the shower...cause TO THIS DAY none of those involved cared enough to ask
                        "The school is corrupt"
                        "They fed children to an animal"
                        "Most don't care"
                        "None of those involved care"

                        Generalized extremism much?

                        Why should I expect anything else... I have yet to see a topic you are not an authority on. It eliminates any desire I have to even discuss things.
                        Journal http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=51093

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I think the program deserves at the very least, a temporary shutdown. From the top-down, there was serious neglect for the safety of these children and the fact that the institution allowed for the transformation of Paterno into this Godfather-like figure, and by extension, allowed him to be in the position to permit countless child rapings by that animal Sandusky, warrants a shut-down of Penn State football. The Penn-State front-office and was a fucking mafia, they had the whole school hushed up about this fucking savage who's hopefully getting stuffed like a thanksgiving turkey now that he's behind bars.

                          And yeah, "innocent students will be getting punished"......well, tough for those kids. That's the nature of punishments; kids suffer when their dads go to Prison. Wives get lonely after their husbands get executed. If you're looking for a clean punishment, good luck, because I don't think I've ever heard of one.
                          Use True Nutrition Discount Code YKF124 for 5-10% off of all orders from TRUENUTRITION.com!

                          My On-Site Log

                          My Off-Site Log

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Adam2433 View Post
                            "The school is corrupt"
                            "They fed children to an animal"
                            "Most don't care"
                            "None of those involved care"

                            Generalized extremism much?

                            Why should I expect anything else... I have yet to see a topic you are not an authority on. It eliminates any desire I have to even discuss things.
                            1) check past incidents of violence involving student athletes. Also check into the woman's basketball program. In regards to only this case... How can anything else be said? The coach, ad, vp and prez all were part of sweeping it under the rug.

                            2) see end of above statement. They knew and kept LETTING him continue. Some, including JP, were on the board of his charity after they all knew.

                            3) more a prediction than anything else. I personally do not believe most care cause it doesn't involve them. That is an opinion that I believe will be shown in the enrollment at that school.

                            4) when people care they prevent, or at least TRY to prevent, children from being abused and if they are they don't cover it up. Do you actually believe anyone involved actually cared? About money? Sure. Kids? Nope.

                            5) do you actually consider my beliefs to be "extremism"???
                            Follow my NEW journal if you please:


                            http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

                            "They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

                            "You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
                            Dr. Seuss


                            I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.


                            "Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
                            Nicki Minaj

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by dakoose View Post
                              I think the program deserves at the very least, a temporary shutdown. From the top-down, there was serious neglect for the safety of these children and the fact that the institution allowed for the transformation of Paterno into this Godfather-like figure, and by extension, allowed him to be in the position to permit countless child rapings by that animal Sandusky, warrants a shut-down of Penn State football. The Penn-State front-office and was a fucking mafia, they had the whole school hushed up about this fucking savage who's hopefully getting stuffed like a thanksgiving turkey now that he's behind bars.

                              And yeah, "innocent students will be getting punished"......well, tough for those kids. That's the nature of punishments; kids suffer when their dads go to Prison. Wives get lonely after their husbands get executed. If you're looking for a clean punishment, good luck, because I don't think I've ever heard of one.

                              Agree.

                              As a society this is something there can just be no leniency on.
                              Follow my NEW journal if you please:


                              http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

                              "They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

                              "You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
                              Dr. Seuss


                              I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.


                              "Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
                              Nicki Minaj

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X