Ice Cream Sandwich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ice Cream Sandwich

This new DROID os is awesome! Upgrade if you havent already.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    International Elite Raw Powerlifter
    Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Honestly I haven't noticed a huge difference...maybe I just dont pay attention haha
    Armedcor's road to a strength base.

Comment

Someone tell Google enough with the cute food names please. I love Droid though and can not understand why anyone would choose Apple over Droid.
      Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
      Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
      Nicki Minaj

Comment

Jelly Bean will be hear at the end of the year.
        Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

I was gonna say that but I couldn't bring myself to type it. Lol
          Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
          Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
          Nicki Minaj

Comment

I just installed Jelly Bean on my Nexus... your OS is so old school

Comment

Screen shots?

Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

What features are you liking? I DL'd it the day it became available and really, I dont notice anything crazy. I mean it works and thats what is most important...but maybe Im not getting everything out of it I could?

-slide
                "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
                  kind of a douche

Comment

Originally posted by slide View Post
                    What features are you liking? I DL'd it the day it became available and really, I dont notice anything crazy. I mean it works and thats what is most important...but maybe Im not getting everything out of it I could?

-slide
                    Very stable. Doesnt drain battery as quickly. Facial recognition software. Browser enhancements.

Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn "Future" Bellon View Post
                      Very stable. Doesnt drain battery as quickly. Facial recognition software. Browser enhancements.

I guess out of those listed, I do like the browser enhancements. However, my battery still has to be charged in the evening (and then overnight) and (for me), the facial recognition software doesnt work unless in perfect lighting (it doesnt work inside my house).

Im not disappointed in it necessarily, just not all that impressed (maybe too much hype?). But again, Im just glad it works without any real issues.

-slide
                      "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

I got a text from ATT the other week that ICS was finally available for the Galaxy S2 I have not upgraded yet though going to give it some more time to make sure there are no bugs.

Shit thing with this update is that is not over the air ( wi fi ) you have to download Samsungs program and there seems to be one to many steps to upgrade, not to thrilled about that. Love this phone but probably going the HTC route next time.

Comment

I rooted my htc merge back to gingerbread to get rid of the bloatware. Hoping jellybean is out on phones soon so a ics root is made! I liked it while I had it, just drained battery awful.

Where on earth did they come up with this naming system?
                          2013 NPC Heartland Classic OKC - 1st Men's Lightheavyweight Novice/Overall

Comment

cann it be dowloaded on older droid phones???

Comment

Every time I see the thread title in Tapatalk, I get excited because I think it's Skipload related.
                              You're perfect, yes it's true. But without me...you're only you.

Comment

Working...
                              X