No power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No power

Any one else withou power due to that nice little wind storm that blew through several states?

Im in southern wv, boy is it warm. 300000 with out power, good times!
    Overtraining should be one of the lowest concerns. You should focus on optimal training.
    -John Ceasar

I was OK. A lot of people around me lost power and there are bunch of trees down in my community.

The storm came through here fast and furious. About 70mph winds with hail. It hit D.C. hard and by the time it got to Baltimore it died down a bit.

And yes, it is hot as shit.
    Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
    2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
    2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

We lost power for about 12 hours..no hail, but gusts were crazy. I havent seen anything like it since a couple hurricanes many year ago. Hopefully everybody gets theirs fixed soon...very dangerous heat.

-slide
      "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

I feel very fortunate. We were on the northern edge of the storm here in Philly. When I saw it in on the radar map, I had no idea how destructive it would be. I hope you get things up and running quickly!
        ...playing Bingo at the Senior Center :shocked:

Comment

It was bad here in NC too. It was over pretty quick though

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Nothing to speak of in central jersey. I learned my lesson last year when we lost power for days several times and bought a generator. Since I bought it....we haven't lost power once. Still one of the best buys I've made, just in case.
            Hope you got it back by now or will soon. Best of luck.
            Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
            Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
            Nicki Minaj

Comment

Alot of people around me have got it back, may be a few days before I get mine back.

Not Big deal for me tho...
              24 dead in ky so I consider myself lucky.

......and no sarcasm here I love the heat.
              Overtraining should be one of the lowest concerns. You should focus on optimal training.
              -John Ceasar

Comment

Got my power back last night,,,, whoohoo!

It was getting a little edgy
                -John Ceasar

Comment

Areas in Jersey in and around Vineland/Millville/Buena, were without power for quite awhile. My buddy works for Asplundh (sp), who has the tree contract for basically the entire world for power companies...lol. He's been working 16 hour days since the storm a few weeks ago. He's had about 3 days off in that time. Making some serious coin, but damn, that's alot of hours...
                  STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

Working...
                  X