Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not unlike Planet Fitness

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.s...tness_com.html

So basically they discriminate just like PF does.
    -KidRok-
    "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
    5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Sweet! Fitness for Fatties...lol
    Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Working out amongst fit, strong people has* the opposite effect on me. Shame it isn't the case with some of these people.
      Last edited by nexa; 06-14-2012, 10:57 AM. Reason: *
      #docswholift
      PGY-1 FM
      "No idea is above scrutiny and no people are beneath dignity." -Maajid Nawaz

Comment

Apparently they can't ask for advice from people in shape, instead they seek protection from the rest of their "herd."

I can bet they get together for some incredible cheat meals though...
        Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
        2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
        2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Originally posted by mentalflex View Post
          Apparently they can't ask for advice from people in shape, instead they seek protection from the rest of their "herd."

I can bet they get together for some incredible cheat meals though...

Sometimes, but I see this too often:

http://articles.elitefts.com/trainin...eds-formatted/

They eat Kashi cereal, drink fruit smoothies daily, and snack on yogurt and cheese instead of Hostess snacks. Therefore, they categorize their diets as good. Unfortunately, this way of eating and thinking rarely helps them achieve their desired results. Sure, if they’re currently eating true junk food all day long, eat.
          So painful to read. lol
          #docswholift
          PGY-1 FM

Comment

So if they offer lifetime memberships does that mean that they suck at what they do?? Lol

The 'article' is funny but the reply from that Blogger is even funnier "skinny people have the same issues...blah blah blah" um.... Yea except one lill difference...YOUR NOT FAT! lol.

It's their gym so they can do what they want.
            Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
            Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
            Nicki Minaj

Comment

I'm making a gym for people under 5'5" lol I feel threatened by the tall people that go to my current gym and short people need a place where we can enjoy a workout without feeling the pressure of those who are vertically gifted.
              Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

I'm making a gym for people under 5'5" lol I feel threatened by the tall people that go to my current gym and short people need a place where we can enjoy a workout without feeling the pressure of those who are vertically gifted.
                With a chinup bar I could reach without a chair????? :insane:
                -KidRok-
                "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
                5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

:whoo:
                  #docswholift
                  PGY-1 FM

Comment

Originally posted by KidRok View Post
                    With a chinup bar I could reach without a chair????? :insane:
                    Yes! And lat pulldown bars you won't have to stand on the seat to reach! :showoff:

2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Great idea. My suggestion would be to have nothing but children's furniture there.. that way 'your kind' can feel "normal".

It really could work man...think of all the money that would be saved!!! Hell you can rent out a 400 square foot place for the gym...you can fit a cpl hundred of your people in 400 square feet! If its on the second floor you guys will get a half hour of cardio pre and post workout just climbing up those stairs! God I could come up with a ton of ideas to help ya get started. Who needs a "room" for classes? If the place has a coat closet ya got your cardio room rt there. Ya wanna set up a section for explosive training? All ya need is a piece of 2X4 and a piece of 4X4 to do box jumps!!

Go for it man. ;-)
                      Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
                      Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
                      Nicki Minaj

Comment

Originally posted by thedunhill225 View Post
                        Great idea. My suggestion would be to have nothing but children's furniture there.. that way 'your kind' can feel "normal".

It really could work man...think of all the money that would be saved!!! Hell you can rent out a 400 square foot place for the gym...you can fit a cpl hundred of your people in 400 square feet! If its on the second floor you guys will get a half hour of cardio pre and post workout just climbing up those stairs! God I could come up with a ton of ideas to help ya get started. Who needs a "room" for classes? If the place has a coat closet ya got your cardio room rt there. Ya wanna set up a section for explosive training? All ya need is a piece of 2X4 and a piece of 4X4 to do box jumps!!

Go for it man. ;-)
                        Some of your posts recently have had me rolling.

To add to the cost savings, keep in mind children's furniture costs A LOT less. We would need to spend less money on mirrors because they would be half size.

Oh boy, this is exciting. I'm getting the willies just thinking about it LMAO!

2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Places like this cater to people who otherwise wouldn't get within an asses roar of a gym.

Is it going to bring them the best results they could get? Absolutely not, but getting tubbies off the couch and doing anything productive is surely a step in the right direction.
                          Swole Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=41891

Comment

Similar shit in London. http://www.yourgym.co.uk/yourgym.aspx
                            I particularly like "Free weights (up to 30 kg) We don’t like grunters…"
                            My Log: Back to Basics

Comment

[youtube]BUlIv3Ca8AI[/youtube]

Comment

Working...
                              X