X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• theroymccoy
    replied
    Originally posted by mark! View Post
    Isn't that the norm for the NBA? Thugs? I'm sorry but when the league has to set forth rules for how their athletes can dress before and after games...that says volumes about how Thug the game really is. I hate the NBA, fall taking cry babies.
    Totally agree...they need to look more professional to be taken seriously as professionals.

Having said that, you can't really blame them...kids getting drafted are gonna act and dress like kids.

However, Durant and Westbrook are pretty snazzy...

Quite charming, really...

Leave a comment:

• xr race
    replied
    Isn't that the norm for the NBA? Thugs? I'm sorry but when the league has to set forth rules for how their athletes can dress before and after games...that says volumes about how Thug the game really is. I hate the NBA, fall taking cry babies.
    You try getting nice clothes off the rack when your 6'10.

Leave a comment:

• moparfreak360
    replied
    Nba level sucks imo....i lotve college basketball where it seems they carry themselves a little better and play harder. For the most part nba does come off as a little thuggish

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Leave a comment:

• mark!
    replied
    Originally posted by dakoose View Post
    I hate when people say that. I don't particularly like Lebron, he's an arrogant douche and more often than not I get happy when the Heat are sucking, but he's not a thug or a piece of trash, he's just a ballplayer. There are a lot of stupid, dumbass athletes but the true thugs in sports are the guys like Ray Lewis, Mike Tyson, Ron Artest, Chris Henry (RIP), Tank Johnson (ex-Chicago Bear), Sam Hurd, Delonte West, etc.

Leave a comment:

• vkk
    replied
    http://emptybackfield.com/wp-content...01_lg1jpg.jpeg

Leave a comment:

• Adam2433
    replied
    I hate when people say that. I don't particularly like Lebron, he's an arrogant douche and more often than not I get happy when the Heat are sucking, but he's not a thug or a piece of trash, he's just a ballplayer. There are a lot of stupid, dumbass athletes but the true thugs in sports are the guys like Ray Lewis, Mike Tyson, Ron Artest, Chris Henry (RIP), Tank Johnson (ex-Chicago Bear), Sam Hurd, Delonte West, etc.

My thoughts exactly. I don't like the NBA but follow it loosely and watch the games during playoffs. And I especially don't like Lebron for all the reasons you said. But he is far from a thug. Arrogant, yes. But then again when you are the best on the planet then I suppose you have reason to be arrogant. And despite all the shit he catches whether deserved or not he's a decent guy who does a lot for kids and community.

Leave a comment:

• TLopez
    replied
    Originally posted by Sammich View Post
    What about apathy? Because I reeeeeeeeeeeeally don't give a shit about basketball.
    That'll work because I could give 2 shits about it myself!

Leave a comment:

• Sammich
    replied
    Originally posted by TLopez View Post
    Ignorance is not an excuse!
    What about apathy? Because I reeeeeeeeeeeeally don't give a shit about basketball.

Leave a comment:

• TLopez
    replied
    A-ha, I stand corrected. I know so incredibly little about basketball that I was confusing him with Latrell Sprewell.
    Ignorance is not an excuse!

Leave a comment:

• Sammich
    replied
    A-ha, I stand corrected. I know so incredibly little about basketball that I was confusing him with Latrell Sprewell.

Leave a comment:

• dakoose
    replied
    plz explain how anyone can be interested in such a thug piece of trash moron like Lebron James

Leave a comment:

• Macho Man
    replied
    I will say that, at least when he was fresh out of high school, I kind of liked Lebron because he seemed to be somewhat well spoken and not the stereotypical "I can't fucking speak English, but that's cool cuz it's cool, cuz it's all part of my swagger, cuz I'm too cool for english." thugs. Not sure if he is still that way, as I hate the NBA.

As far as deep reader; in contrast to the rest of the players, who sign their names with an "X", Hunger Games is BALLS DEEP.

Leave a comment:

• TLopez
    replied
    Originally posted by vkk View Post
    plz explain how basketball is a kiss up sport.
    I believe he is saying the sports reporters "kiss up" to these athletes.

I'm surprised Lebron can read at all!

Leave a comment:

• Sammich
    replied
    redacted due to utter ignorance of professional athletes
    Last edited by Sammich; 06-11-2012, 07:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• vkk
    replied
    plz explain how basketball is a kiss up sport.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X